Update on Junie Browning Situation

Browning got away with SO much shit.....any other person would've got thrown out?. Junie, you don't "think they are tough because you're all 205 ' ers". They think you're a drunken bully from the trailer park, and that is where you came back. Franco could you his bitch for the night, and made you say "Thank you Mr. John Cheese", in the morning hours. Count your blessings of shit!!!

I mean, I knew that he was wanted by Thai police as he jumped a guy in a bar with a bottle of beer. Cut the man, flees was missing and at large in Thailand for a week or two, apparently if I remember that it makes States and Thailand was trying to extradite him or something. I'm not sure they got it, but we can only wish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGrqUeYMegA

Brulesrules001 -

Browning got away with SO much shit.....any other person would've got thrown out?. Junie, you don't "think they are tough because you're all 205 ' ers". They think you're a drunken bully from the trailer park, and that is where you came back. Franco could you his bitch for the night, and made you say "Thank you Mr. John Cheese", in the morning hours. Count your blessings of shit!!!

I mean, I knew that he was wanted by Thai police as he jumped a guy in a bar with a bottle of beer. Cut the man, flees was missing and at large in Thailand for a week or two, apparently if I remember that it makes States and Thailand was trying to extradite him or something. I'm not sure they got it, but we can only wish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGrqUeYMegA

What the fuck is this bullshit? So many shit threads these days

Nigga, you drunk

Whatever educational system the OP went through it should be closed permanently if he graduated

Once I saw 5 periods after the first sentence I just knew.

2inchpunisher - Once I saw 5 periods after the first sentence I just knew.

Intense. Suspenseful. I thought it really helped tell the story and I can see I'm not alone.

Wtf

He was in Vegas last week chosen as one of 23 for TUF 25 casting.