Uriah Hall looks sharp! Huge fav vs Vitor

Uriah Hall is looking sharp after back to back camps. He is a heavy favorite vs the aging but dangerous Vitor Belfort. Hall is shown here hitting mits with Eric Nicksick at Xtreme Couture in Las Vegas. 

He always looks good in training, but for some reason can't always flip the switch in the cage.

Last fight he showed some heart

There is no logical reason to think this version of Vitor can beat anybody nearing the top 20.

Media Monster -

He always looks good in training, but for some reason can't always flip the switch in the cage.

Yup.  Even without the roids or TRT, Vitor will take his soul

when he fights off the back foot always looking to counter, he gets lazy circling out and often caught or falls into a clinch. when he gives no fucks and walks his man down, he’s an absolute fucking killer

I hope they both throw a spinning back kick and knock eachother out.

Remeber about 7, 8 years ago when half the guys in the UFC trained at Xtreme Couture?

Horrible editing on that fucking video. Jump cuts every 10 milliseconds. Retarded.

He always looks sharp until its time to fight, then he dances around on his toes for three rounds and is afraid to throw a technique. He is the guy who is fantastic in practice, makes every jump shot, and can't be stopped, but the moment the game time arrives, he can't do anything. 

20 second clip of extremely light pad work is all the proof I need!

Willin - Horrible editing on that fucking video. Jump cuts every 10 milliseconds. Retarded.

LOL! You expected full video that could possible be studied? Dork.

Bootsy Collins - 20 second clip of extremely light pad work is all the proof I need!
branchdavidian - when he fights off the back foot always looking to counter, he gets lazy circling out and often caught or falls into a clinch. when he gives no fucks and walks his man down, he's an absolute fucking killer

…which would work perfectly for Vitors straight punches and style.

I think Vitor will retire with a win. I also think this matchup will be fun and exciting to see.

^ nice sn btw :] western hogs for life!

As soon as someone announces their retirement before their last fight, that's a huge advantage for their opponent.

MMAinterviews -
Willin - Horrible editing on that fucking video. Jump cuts every 10 milliseconds. Retarded.

LOL! You expected full video that could possible be studied? Dork.

You can't even make out what's happening, shit for brains. Were you high on cocaine when you made this?