Uriah Hall Vs Sean Strickland who you got?

Strickland is hittable but I think he is riding a good bit of momentum here.

1 Like

Hall. First minute

Hall via KO in RD 1.

Lmao

2 Likes

That was unfortunate.

Easiest 50 bucks I ever lost

3 Likes

Hall is mentally weak and Strickland is a douchbag. Boring fight. Strickland is not top 10.

Was wanting Hall to win but damn, he just can’t pull the trigger at all. Very frustrating to watch.

2 Likes

He definitely had some moments where he was pulling the trigger in there. But yeah. I feel if he had Strickland’s mentality he’d have won.

2 Likes

How does one of best kickers in the sport not kick. Unbelievable!!

5 Likes

They both looked horrible. Uriah “Zero Fight IQ” Hall should retire from fighting and teach boxercise to bored soccermoms. They’re less scary and get moderately sweaty from 45 punches in 25 minutes.

3 Likes

You make shitty calls jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Ja

This guy nailed it.

Lol

I felt like Hall had some really good moments and showed himself to be a real problem for Strickland but it was all unsustainable. He was able to lock in mentally for a bit but it was always just for a minute or two. His mentality was visibly going back and forth during the fight.

1 Like

Anyone decipher the morsecode Hall was binking throughout the fight?

Hall with all his talent should dominate…But its hit or miss

4 Likes

Hall cost me $500, oh well. You win some and you lose some. Ultimately with Hall, he hates to be in the ring, you can tell. He has big time mental hangups in there. He doesn’t have that killer instinct. I still felt like it was a 50/50 matchup. So I liked the odds. Never betting on him again though.

3 Likes

Hall was exactly right, they aren’t on the same level. Really one sided boring fight.

1 Like

Hall’s had the same issues throughout his entire career and never fixed them. Now he’s 37 I think that’s it.

1 Like

S
O
S