US Grappling Greensboro (November 15th 2014)

https://www.usgrappling.com/events/greensboro-november-2014/

This will be our first points event in Greensboro, with divisions for kids and adults, both gi and no-gi.

Greensboro Nov 2014 Poster

Do you usually get a pretty good turnout in your 30 gi divisions? Phone Post 3.0

juanderlei - Do you usually get a pretty good turnout in your 30 gi divisions? Phone Post 3.0

Meant to say 30 plus gi divisions Phone Post 3.0

juanderlei - 
juanderlei - Do you usually get a pretty good turnout in your 30 gi divisions? Phone Post 3.0

Meant to say 30 plus gi divisions Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, the turnout is generally pretty good. Just check out some results from our last Greensboro event for an idea of what to expect:

https://www.usgrappling.com/events/greensboro-february-2014/

TTT

Nice results and turnout!!

Keep up the good work.

mflores1020 - Nice results and turnout!!

Keep up the good work.

Thanks!  A couple of years ago was the biggest ever Submsision Only tournament to date, but we broke that record later that same year in Richmond.  This will be our first points event in Greensboro.

I just competed at the US Grappling event in Chicago. Awesome tourney overall. Good reffing, very organized, on time, etc. I competed in the Masters Purple Belt division and had plenty of matches. Highly recommend this tourney to others! Phone Post 3.0

Beezer - I just competed at the US Grappling event in Chicago. Awesome tourney overall. Good reffing, very organized, on time, etc. I competed in the Masters Purple Belt division and had plenty of matches. Highly recommend this tourney to others! Phone Post 3.0

Voted up!  And, I'm really glad you had a great time.   This was my first time not being present at the Chicago tournament. 

Ttt!

US grappling is an awesome event! They always have a great Black Belt Division!

SQX - Ttt!

US grappling is an awesome event! They always have a great Black Belt Division!

Thanks for helping make it awesome, Scott!

TTT