USADA & C MCG

Except it’s not just USADA…the reality is it’s USADA, under the advisement of the UFC. It’s not like an USADA employee simply woke up one morning and decided they want to see a Conor fight this year lol. I know Dana and Novitzky like to play the “Hey, USADA makes the rules and we do what they say” card, but it’s simply just not how it works. USADA has made numerous changes to policy and procedures after consulting the UFC on matters.

I’m not really sure why this decision for an exemption is actually shocking to anybody. You could see the way the wind was blowing for months now, and it’s not even close to the first time a questionable decision around PED use has been made

3 Likes

The Mcgregor era is over. USADA/UFC should make him wait the 6 months or pound sand. UFC has rolled right along without him and dude is losing his mind that the Suga show is replacing him.

4 Likes

Conor will do some public stun and it will be his era again, well just for fight week

100 percent dirtier, not even a debate. No drug testing was an even playing field. If you didn’t take steroids, that’s your choice.

Not shocking at all to me, just wondered why this entire process was dragged out for so long. IF this rumor in the OP is true.