USADA & C MCG

I am hearing that USADA is doing a special waiver and allowing Chandler & McG to fight In Dallas on 15 December

Please keep in mind that Jeff Novitsky dug through the garbage of Lance Armstrong 5 years after his last competition in order to bust him.

He is also in the recent Netflix BALCO documentary calling Victor Conte a scumbag and a criminal.

Shilled for Jon Jones failed PED test

• an excuse that he would have never allowed Armstrong to use.

Jeff Novitsky is a coward

11 Likes

People talk shit about the pre USADA days being dirty but when USADA plays favorites like they do with guys like Conor, Jon, and Brock it is way way dirtier

9 Likes

Jeff doesn’t work for USADA anymore, he works internally for the ufc

3 Likes

Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Awesome looking forward to watching.

I’ve talked to Victor Conte in the past, when I was doing my thesis on the use of performance Enhancing Drugs In Pro Sport.

He put my friend Dwain Chambers (who got busted in the balco case) on THG among other steroids

3 Likes

Lol. Of course. Never get between a man and his money.

Jokes Lol GIF by Paul McCartney

He spent years trying to bring me down… ha! What a clown.

The BALCO scandal was very interesting. The whole cat and mouse chase with performance enhancers is fascinating.

Victor Conte is also an interesting character. Marion Jones delivered oscar worthy performances denying using “Clear”.

1 Like

Would you have ever guessed based on what took place that Novitsky would be so open to “pulsating” pocograms?

5 Likes

Mdmprice

4 Likes

Jeff Novitsky tests fighters through glory holes exclusively

4 Likes

He is a sackless loser.

You don’t destroy one person’s legacy over drugs and then take a job where you get paid to look the other way.

I mean, you can do both those things but it makes you a useless shit with no actual moral stance and about zero ethics.

He seemed a little more principled than that but turns out he’s just another Dana lackey likely bribed onto the payroll to add fake legitimacy while UFC picks and chooses who can use drugs without issue.

3 Likes

Do you think that Balco Novitsky would be so passive with the athletes if they had one of his testers held in jail and an emergency order was placed to take the urine sample from them???

• Jose Aldo

Would Balco Novitsky hire a doctor that was alleged to have been apart of a steroid scandle to head a countries testing regulation

• Brazil

Novitsky is a coward

Think about the definition of that word, it’s a perfect description

1 Like

Balco Novitzky was digging through garbage bins to find evidence to bust drug cheats and UFC Novitzky is now rubber stamping exemptions from his desk for people that everyone with eyeballs and a brain knows are cheating.

If he is against the picograms and obvious cheats then he is hiding it well.

Coward indeed.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

4 Likes

I just heard that the McG Dec fight has been moved from Texas to Nevada

I told everyone about a week ago on another post that the USADA was going to give Conor the damn Brock treatment wait and see

2 Likes