USLESS chokes EPSTEIN unconsious

lol @ MO

Damn, Bollea is ruthless.

"From: checkuroil

Date: 10/05/05 06:15 PM
16531 Total Posts Ignore User

so now epstein and useless are 1-1. looks like they should have another match."

Nice to see your face on the fourms.

Jason Chambers, yeah i would give Epstein a rematch cause he gave me one. How aboutI wrestle him and you wrestle Mayhem?

Wow.... Sounds like a fued between Cobra Kai, and 10th Planet.

Gentlemen, I would love to make it happen.

What about it guys?

No Fued, just friendly compition....But yeah set this up. Im down, I know Epstein would be done, Mayhem is well Mayhem so hes in all that leaves is Mr chambers

Scottie are you interested?

LOL @ the sweathog references. Much funnier than the actual thread. Yep, that old...

20 seconds, holy shit. congrats

Scott I look forward to a rematch.

and mayhem fights at 170, so wheres the 20 pound weight difference?

ttt

"and mayhem fights at 170, so wheres the 20 pound weight difference? "

i dont want to speak for jason, but i think he is getting ready to drop to 160.  so maybe not 20, but definitely ten.

that being said. jason posts here, so he can answer these questions.

checkuroil your in a position where you probabaly shouldnt even speak at all....:)

Congrats to Epstein. As much as I dislike all the shit talking that comes out of 10th planet/cuo, you have to hand it to Epstein. He didn't need to give Useless a rematch but he did.

The thing that make this sport intersting is one mistake and you are done. Finished. Good Night. It's not like baseball were you get three to four shots at getting a basehit. It would have been easier for him to "have nothing to gain" from wrestling Useless. Props to Epstein and his mother.

"As much as I dislike all the shit talking that comes out of 10th planet/cuo,"

what shit talking?

"Usless chokes (RNC) Epstein unconcious today at Nevertap, took about 20 seconds 1st round."

LOL! I say, why didn't the chap simply use the rubber guard?

What about these match ups laddies?

useless VS Epstein Barr III

Mayhem VS Jason Chamberson.

Mark Lameon VS Edmund Braveaux

Joseph Rogaine VS Phillip Baroni.

Taint Fletcher VS Mark Coleman.

The Brigadeer Baron Von Beatdown of Beeftown Esq.

It seems that Epstein and Uly are fine with each other - I think everyone else needs to grow up and get along as well!

yeah and we can even have Scott Bieri vs Eddie Barvo as the main event

checkuroil your in a position where you probabaly shouldnt even speak at all....:)

Useless is correct.

checkuroil is a turd!

lol