Usman Nurmagomedov getting title shot with no wins over Bellator top 20 ranked LWs

Lots of UGers were saying how good Makhachev was long before you came here to troll the UG. Years ago people were calling for him to get big fights and even over a year ago wiggum was on record saying he was the #1 LW on the planet at the moment and myself and others were in agreement as to him being the favorite vs anyone. Its weird you troll so much here instead of talking like a normal person but enjoy that I guess.

1 Like

Trolling is not telling the truth and accurately predicting the fight outcome, which is what I was doing. I even called the round Islam would win.

The anonymous poll results here for the fight were massively in favor of Oliveira. It was the same with Sherdog. Cherrypicking some people like it proves otherwise is disingenuous.

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

There was a solid group of us since the early Kahbib days that were proclaiming the Dagistani wave is coming. A new breed of MMA wrestlers always pursuing the finish via GnP and submissions. Fresh models of GSP 2.0s coming right from the factory floor.

Jack is not the first, just the loudest.

If Usman isn’t deserving of the shot then he should get smoked by Pitbull.

2 Likes

Spongebob Squarepants No GIF

1 Like

he just did above u with his other name Vetigo

2 Likes

His name is Ali Abdelaziz.

How does he work?

Bellator is doing a 155 Grand Prix soon. Hopefully he’s in it. I heard AJ might not even be in it

Worse than that, you’re unbearable.

1 Like

I called the round

THE ROUND

Where did you hear McKee might not be in it?

There is potential for the following to be in it:

Alvarez- former Bellator/UFC champ
Bendo- former WEC/UFC champ
Barnaoui- former ROAD GP champ
Musayev- former RIZIN GP champ
Patricky- current Bellator champ
Usman- maybe reigning Bellator champ
McKee- former Bellator FW champ and GP champ
Bak- former Cage Warriors champ
Primus- former Bellator LW champ

Outlaw, Shabliy, Queally, Rabadanov, Mamedov etc… all possible as well.

I’d like to see them go with a 16 man but I doubt they will as Coker said it will be 8 man.

Covid lockdowns caused the 16 man FW GP to take forever so I assume they want this done quick.

Yea, that’s cool. But tone it down, everybody knows you’re awesome.

got to admit hes very good

So you’re telling me life ain’t fair? Fuuuuu

These young Russians from Chechnya and Dagestan are picking up the ball dropped by Fedor and doing it amazingly.

It’s like a Russian invasion in MMA and by and large they mollywhopping guys. Even the tough Brazilians as we just saw with Olivera.

I told other people that the guys they fought over in Russia, could still compete and become champs in the UFC. That’s how good those guys are.

Patricky has one punch KO power, so that’s his ace if he can launch it. Otherwise it’s going to be a short night when Usman grabs him.

Usman is primarily a striker, one of the best in the sport.

I expect Usman to win the title in a few weeks and I’d love to see him defend the title vs Barnaoui in the first round of the GP because Barnaoui lost a controversial decision to Makhachev when they were young in M-1 and then he KOed Zavurov with a flying knee in the ROAD GP finals so he is 1-1 vs Eagle MMA already so there is a history there.

He was asked on IG live and he’s said “idk we’ll see what’s up. I’m trying to get paid”. He didn’t sound interested.

I’ll save you some time. Usman beats Pitbull, Barnaoui and everyone else Bellator throws at him, and when Islam moves to WW in the UFC, Usman takes the UFC LW title.