Usman......the one thing nobodys mentioning

Hes beat up like an old whore. 

This man is one of the most jacked up pros I've heard of. Mind you theyre all nursing some injuries, but hearing Usman speak on them it doesn't sound good. 

Some of you could refresh my memory but I believe he said at one point his knees or feet were so bad he couldn't even jog before a recent fight. 

I think usman is a real legit killer. But I've been team jorge since tales from the grind days. 

I've not heard much at all about Usmans injury issues but its been a pretty well publicized topic in the past. 

Safe bet? Usman. 

But I have a good feeling Jorge brings the heat in this one. And we don't know how durable usman really is. Hes at the top now so I guess we shall see.

Anyone else feel this unspoken variable could play a part in the fight?

Dan Henderson was like this. Couldn’t run, so he did his road work on a Versa Climber. Sometimes, you could tell. It was obvious he barely could walk in the Shields fight.

I wonder if/when we will see it with Usman.

The one thing nobodys mentioning about Usman is that he stood 5rds with Colby and beat him.

Colby's volume punching is legit and I bet Colby started to kick Masvidals ass on the ground AS WELL as on the feet when they were still training together. 

I know MMA math but I think Usman outstrikes Masvidal 

1 Like
dinkledorf -

The one thing nobodys mentioning about Usman is that he stood 5rds with Colby and beat him.

Colby's volume punching is legit and I bet Colby started to kick Masvidals ass on the ground AS WELL as on the feet when they were still training together. 

Don’t compare Colbys standup with Masvidal

dinkledorf -

Got that epo cardio

oranos -
dinkledorf -

I just did. Colby outstrikes Mas over 5 rounds. Best boxer in the UFC my ass. I wonder who started that lie probably Rogan

dinkledorf -
oranos -
dinkledorf -

I just did. Colby outstrikes Mas over 5 rounds. Best boxer in the UFC my ass. I wonder who started that lie probably Rogan

I halfway agree. I think volume he lands at a great rate, a lot by being a better athlete,  but Masvidal is more lethal with his hands if that makes sense.