Usman to Till/Dana "face your fears lad"

KAMARU USMAN

?

Verified account

@USMAN84kg

KAMARU USMAN Retweeted Darren Till

Did I say you weren’t tough?? No!! The difference is that I know that and I welcome it. Unlike you waiting for Dana to keep you safe away from the real killa in the division. U got skill but ur not a MMA fighter don’t let this fake hype get U embarrassed in front of Liverpool.

@darrentill2

Difference between me and @USMAN84kg is… I know he’s a tough fight! He thinks he is just gonna walk over me… hahaha what a guy, you have to love him! Keep your guard up GANGSTER!! ???

8:15 PM - 20 Mar 2018

KAMARU USMAN

?

21h21 hours ago

Yo @darrentill2 you talked all that shit about wanting the fight but now you’re trying to ask for another lightweight?? ??? Go sit the fuck down somewhere mate @seanshelby @Mickmaynard2 @danawhite @AliAbdelaziz00

Definitely seems like the fight to make, winner fights winner of Tyron and RDA

I like this fight, but it won't happen.

Maybe Santiago Ponzinibbio?

Woodley vs wonder boy

WattMell - 
Card -

I like this fight, but it won't happen.

Maybe Santiago Ponzinibbio?

Why wouldn't it happen? Both guys aren't booked and close in rankings. Plus add in the call out/trash talk, the UFC loves the WWE drama between fighters, it garners fan interest $$$. Could easily happen..

Because everyone is ducking Usman.

Till’s reply: I’m sorry mate, truth is I’m scared of you! At 100% I could imagine you to be a monster so fuck that shit. I’m scared of wrestlers! And your striking is great aswell! Weird that you called out Colby after your last fight and not me tho

Usman: I called out Colby because he wasn’t under witness protection from @danawhite like you. He just simply hid like a lil Bitch. Now I’m free you’re free the only way this fight doesn’t happen is either you’re a lil bitch or still under witness protection from Dana.

Till: I’m a bitch who will come to rip your fucking head off, you will fake to want to fight with me and try to shag my leg off… I am finally ready to get over my fears and fight you. You beast!

Usman: You’re a cheap version of Connor. All this fake hype because you beat a washed up lightweight. UFC record (4-0-1) 2 finishes 1 draw and don’t forget you couldn’t make weight. Me (7-0) more 10-8 rd than you have ufc fights.

CRE - Till's reply: I’m sorry mate, truth is I’m scared of you! At 100% I could imagine you to be a monster so fuck that shit. I’m scared of wrestlers! And your striking is great aswell! Weird that you called out Colby after your last fight and not me tho

Usman: I called out Colby because he wasn’t under witness protection from @danawhite like you. He just simply hid like a lil Bitch. Now I’m free you’re free the only way this fight doesn’t happen is either you’re a lil bitch or still under witness protection from Dana.

Till: I’m a bitch who will come to rip your fucking head off, you will fake to want to fight with me and try to shag my leg off… I am finally ready to get over my fears and fight you. You beast!

Usman: You’re a cheap version of Connor. All this fake hype because you beat a washed up lightweight. UFC record (4-0-1) 2 finishes 1 draw and don’t forget you couldn’t make weight. Me (7-0) more 10-8 rd than you have ufc fights.

Doesn’t Usman have 5 or 6 decisions in those fights? He shouldn’t be mentioning anyone’s lack of finishes.

Im making early call. Usman gets popped from usada. Be it this yr or the next.

Would love to see Till smash Usman’s face in, got a feeling Usman will be shagging legs all night long though.

Usman is a clown. Second tier at best.  Talks shit about people ducking him. For what ? Are they afraid of his devistating decisions ?  He’s no finisher.  He’s a one trick lay and pray boring ass fighter who is roided up to the gills