Usman vs Colby official for UFC 268

Where exactly do you get anger from?

Prime dickhead mode here. Just a tad too emotional.

1 Like

Usman is the considerable favorite at this stage:

Colby - wait til i get you in the cage
Usman - you said that last time and I broke your face
Colby - wait til next time

4 Likes

Lets see all the Colby fans on here cashing in. Post them slips boys. probably the best odds that Colby will pay out as it will probably even out a bit closer to fight time

2 Likes

He stands for the entire country of Nebraska

3 Likes

Colby is rightfully the underdog based on what we know. What we know is:

1. The first fight was very competitive, but Usman won by finish.

2. Since then, we’ve seen Colby fight once. He looked good, as usual. But fought a weak opponent and didn’t show us anything new. Maybe he has improved a ton, but we just don’t have evidence of it.

3. Since then, we’ve seen Usman fight 3 times and he looks like he is on an entirely new level.

So, just going off what we know, Usman should be the favorite.

6 Likes

Can’t see Colby standing a chance unless he breaks into Uncle Chael’s vitamin stash

3 Likes

I think I would like Marty a lot more if he weren’t so god dang strange. He could have laughed off the Askren trolling but he got all puffy like an angry child and doubled down on the nigerian stuff. If he weren’t managed by a wannabe terrorist cocksucker like ali I could see myself being a fan someday.

1 Like

I need to be the guy that schedules fights.

It should be Leon edwards vs usman with a co-main event of Covington vs Masvidal. Then after usman and Covington win you make the rematch.

3 Likes

This is why media fucked everything up. Can’t just like an athlete for being an athlete. Instead because his favorite color is blue and not green you can’t get down.

Usman just seems fake af… He’s fucking good though. Very fucking good. That being said, I think this rematch makes sense. More so than the Masdival fight for sure. I’ll be cheering for Colby. It should be a great fight. The first one was pretty good.

3 Likes

Lol he fought 2 former 155ers one of them a journeyman with 15 losses and rematched him after he clearly won all 5 rounds against him. Let’s not act like usman has been fighting world beaters.
Also Colby had food poisoning before their first fight. I think Colby wins the rematch.

2 Likes

This is a prime example of why you are not the matchmaker

Explain!?

Leon edwards is the only guy in the top 10 worthy of the title fight

And covingiton vs Masvidal is a huge grudge match that has been a fight to be made for 2 years now.

Covington is the only guy with the chance to beat usman, but after getting his jaw destroyed by usman, he is gonna need more than a win over the shell of fighter in Woodley for a rematch.

Masvidal got an immediate rematch after being dominated for 5 rounds. Shell woodley is probably better than anybody Leon has beat on his winning streak. Plus Leon almost got KTFO by a lightweight in his last fight.

3 Likes

Masvidal didn’t deserve the rematch, so even more reason why “I should be the matchmaker”

Leon edwards absolutely hasn’t had the toughest competition but he is the only one that you can market for this fight. I believe he gets destroyed still.
And getting almost KOed doesn’t count for anything when he otherwise dominated the other 24:30 of the fight.

Like I said edwards can be marketed as a challenge and when Covington beats Masvidal it would be very easy to market that rematch.

More of this:

And this:

2 Likes

Dont even get me started on blue vs red, blood

Not sure if Usman was working with Whitman before the first fight but Usman will definitely be a better version. Colby has to step up