Usman vs Colby official for UFC 268

It would bring me great pleasure seeing Colby defeat Marty and then profess his love for our great country followed by some more bold predictions for Trump in 2024…

1 Like

He was not working with Trevor then.

Now that Marty is actually finishing fights, he’s fun to watch

Rooting for Colby to shake things up, but Marty has improved more and likely finishes it even quicker

Should be fun

1 Like

That would certainly even the odds.

1 Like

I’m really surprised the odds are that close given what Usman has done recently

I love this rivalry and the banter. Always liked Colby but Usman has definitely grown on me. Can’t wait to watch this one. Few fights excite me like this one.

2 Likes

LFG Colby

8 Likes

That sounds like a screen name!!!

ColbyWinsTheRematch

Colby vs Mas is Colby vs Tyron 2.0

This is the only fight that makes sense.

Colby gonna get that belt and MAGA

I was never an usman fan but what he did to jorge… I’m a fan now… They dude is going to hold that belt for a while…

Covington has no chance

I am fucking livid. I hope Usman re-breaks Colby’s jaw in the same spot and a new spot.
Dana White is a racist piece of shit. He only lets white fighters do this shit where they get these gift rushed rematches.

Jose Aldo, Anderson Silva, Max Holloway, and Daniel Cormier all disagree. They were all granted immediate rematches at different points.

I also think that beating Woodley alone probably isn’t sufficient. But, your point about race and rushed rematches is objectively false.

2 Likes

Also, Anderson Silva. Shogun lost to Machida and got an immediate rematch.

Stipe has more title defenses than anyone and can’t get Francis.

Adesanya got a title shot at 205 in his first fight in the division.

Edwards doesn’t deserve a title fight off a win over Belal and Nate Diaz though

That said, Usman/Colby 2 doesn’t excite me. I hope Colby makes it a grappling match

I see your point, that racist pig. Kind of like he did Daniel Cormier and Anderson Silva. Jose Aldo also got the short end of the stick. Fuck you Dana.

After all Leon has fought all top competition and his most notable and dominant win was against a surging Nate Diaz.

We know that jaw is now suspect. Anyone ever do any stats in careers after a broken jaw yo see how the fighter holds up?

The CEO of EPO will win.

@wicketone @wiggum Jose Aldo never got the rematch against Conor. He would have won. All those other ones are deserved rematches, except maybe rushing Stipe vs. DC III.

I am talking about undeserved immediate rematches, like Conor vs. Dustin FFXVIII or Usman vs. Colby II

1. Aldo got an immediate rematch against Max after losing decisively.

2. Cormier got an immediate rematch against Stipe after being finished.

3. Max got an immediately rematch against Volk after losing a pretty clear decision.

4. Usman v. Colby is not an immediate rematch. Colby beat Woodley in the interim. Funny enough, Jorge – who is Cuban – did get an immediate rematch after losing all 5 rounds.

2 Likes

You’re right he didn’t get it against Connor. He got it against Max Holloway.

Surely you don’t think someone is deserving of a rematch after being knocked out in under 20 seconds?

Colby pushed Usman like no other. He fell short but definitely was not outclassed. Showed the heart of a lion and almost put Usman to sleep. Yet after all that he didn’t get an immediate rematch. Instead he beat a former champion in Woodly. By tko.

1 Like