Usman vs Colby official for UFC 268

Not an immediate rematch. Usman fought 3 times since the December 2019 fight against Colby. Colby fought once.

Most people rightly felt Aldo deserved a rematch under the Anderson Silva standard.

Who has Leon Scott beat?

Exactly. Fuck off faggot.

1 Like

You gotta not trust Dr Covington. His jaw was not broken.

Colby was raging with adrenaline after winning against a long time rival and then being called by a sitting president to congratulate him just minutes before this exchange.

And? Aldo and Max are white.

Point is, Dana seems to like his stars white. There are exceptions to the rule. One thing is for sure, he gives his stars the fights they want.

Aldo and Max aren’t exactly white, Isn’t Max mostly native islander and Aldo looks a mulatto Brazilian. They sure aint Honky crackers like Sandhagen or Sean O’Malley.

1 Like

Dont mind him, he is a retard. Check his other threads, dude is a joke.

I’m not sure of Aldo’s ethnic background, but I’m dubious.

Max is kanaka maoli (native Hawaiian).

2 Likes

Usman is going to fucking destroy him this time. I don’t see it going past 2-3 rounds. I don’t think Colby quits, I just think he takes a massive amount of damage and it’s stopped.

I’m not really a fan of either and wanted Colby to win the first fight. It’s going to be like chael/Andy 2.

Usman knows the power differential is still too much and he’ll be less hesitant to throw this time.

And rightfully so, this is a business like WWF wrasslin

News flash: Vince and Dana are genius businessmen

Colby brings eyes, he is the best villain in the UFC since McGregor.

Also the most deserving title challenger in recent memory, dude is an absolute stud and legitimately the biggest threat to Usman. And his standup is average. Tells a lot about his overall game.

We all know the story, Colby got TKO’ d. Usman had two sketch incidents where he faked injuries bc he was hurt or bothered. If Colbys striking and striking defense are even better this time and the rest of his game stays the same (which is upper echelon, world-class) he wins imo. It’s intriguing in every way possible.

Many of the haters thought Wonder Boy WAS the matchup. Now Leon, which wouldn’t sell a dime.

Lower level thinking. Let’s get real

WAR USMAN. I hope Colby gets his face broken worse than the first fight

He was hesitant bc he was getting pieced up and out worked by Colby. Likely over half the fight. Check the score cards. Or ignore them, whatever.

That’s why this is the matchup to make.

1 Like

You shit on Usman and Israel on here whenever they get a fight announced.

No surprise you are a colby fan

It doesn’t matter. Scorecards don’t tell the whole story, especially when the other guy wins handily, and his shots do significantly more damage than colby’s. He really doesn’t have much to be afraid of and he knows it this time.

Colby will be ready. Nobody works harder and has the ability he has.

2 Likes

That won’t make up for the power differential and Colby is a pressure fighter who’s ripe for getting hit. It’s always going to be a bad matchup for him. He can’t walk through usman’s stuff, he can’t out wrestle him and he can’t win any other way.

plenty of people have more ability than Colby. Whats he got besides wrestling and cardio?

Colby can win if he plays it smart and doesn’t get too emotional.
His stand up has improved dramatically and his left body kick is a legit weapon. The poise he showed against Woodley was impressive.
He can beat Usman if he sticks to his game-plan and enters the cage fresh and not over trained.

4 Likes

He’s protected Jon Jones well beyond what he’s deserved and clearly has a hard on for Francis Ngannou in comparison to Stipe. Anderson Silva got an immediate rematch against painfully white Chris Weidman. Aldo’s not white unless he rolls around in flour first. Max is half native hawaiian and half samoan. You’re projecting your own racism onto other people. Stop.

5 Likes