Valentina meets the President of Kyrgyzstan!

2 Likes

Her eggs should be frozen to preserve the human race in case of a planet threatening event in the future.

2 Likes

Not to bust your bubble Nytron, but Valentina would think you are a limp wristed fag just like most of us here do.

1 Like

I have a collection of European 7.62 modern sporting rifles, I’m sure we’d get on fine.

If Valentina and I procreated, it would mark the evolution of the human race.

1 Like

New photo. What a babe she is! obviously she doesnt have the prettiest face in the world, or the best body. But whatever the ‘x factor’ is, she has that. Star quality.

2 Likes

Disagree about the face and body. If she’s a 6 by your standard, I’d take that makeup-free 6 anyday over a 9 that’s had cosmetic surgery and has to wear several layers of makeup just to be “magazine cover pretty”.

2 Likes

I just mean she is not as immediately pretty as a Lipski, for example.

But, like I say, she has something. Something about her balance and pose, her manner, her attitude to life, and her concentration, is very attractive.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

My Queen!

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

She’s been posting a lot of traveling and chilling stuff on IG. Almost no training.

3 Likes

Ya. Her face is not one of delicate features. It is the type of beauty befitting a legit warrior woman. And she seems to be also kind and honest.

4 Likes
1 Like

Hard and often.

I will tell her I am fixed later.

1 Like