Valentine's Day. How you do it?

While I am against Vday and recognize it to be a Hallmark Holiday, I will still do the flowers, candy and or dinner to keep my better half happy.

I'm thinking this year I'll cook something. Naked in only an Apron.

What are you suckers going to do? Phone Post

Got reservations at Doraku. Phone Post

hagisan - Got reservations at Doraku. Phone Post

The new one on Kapiolani by Ward? Post review please.
Been meaning to take my girl there. Phone Post

lets get dangerous - My other half knows how I feel. If you love someone show them daily, not just one day out of the year. Thats why her arms are bruised and nose bloodied every weekend and she looks like a panda. I'm gonna do some jiujitsu and hang with my real friends not some whore who dared venture out of the kitchen. Well I'll let her out to stretch her legs while I do man things and see my girlfriend. Phone Post

A man's man..... IMO Phone Post

i went out tonight....tomorrow i help coach and TRANE! "Jiu Jitsu is good for your life...if your wife no like Jiu Jitus, get a new wife." Relson Gracie...Werd!!!

That quote should be on a Valentine's Day card Phone Post

no commercial holiday tells me what to do.

...also....watch the FX show "Americans"....new show, three episodes and i'm still hard for it!

JIMMYNAKS -
hagisan - Got reservations at Doraku. Phone Post

The new one on Kapiolani by Ward? Post review please.
Been meaning to take my girl there. Phone Post

The food was really good! The Panko Hamachi was really moist and flavorful plus the mango salsa/chutney over it was good. I had this sampler thing that had like 5 different things, 3 being entrees and 2 being sashimi and sushi. My girl had the chirashi which was pretty cheap. Price wasn't too bad but the service was lacking a little and it was a bit noisy. Overall I would give it an 8 out of 10. It's a little too "hip" for me but it was good. I'd recommend it. Phone Post

Wifey and I had the range to ourselves Valentine's Day. It was an hour wait for a lane the week before.

Love.

TH