Vegas Line On Mayweather vs.McGregor

McGregor is a 25-1 underdog.

The money has spoken.

Accurate, possibly generous. I'm still putting 10 down on Mac and I'm still watching. 

worth some money. the real in money is in a rematch

I think McGregor's odds are better than the odds of this fight even happening. I wonder how much those odds go down if they used 4 oz gloves, or allow dirty boxing.

McGregor is going to get slumped by a senior boxer not known for KO power. I can see it now..lol McGregor trying to find his legs after getting countered. Falling over himself like Bambi learning to walk..

Ill chuck a tenner on McG just for laughs but in reality i guarantee there will be some sort of gentlemans agreement with Floyd to not make Conor look like a complete fool in there.

Gortcho - worth some money. the real in money is in a rematch

A trilogy but Floyd don't give a fuck about that compared to his legacy.

It reminds me of that boxing movie (Undefeated) where, at the end, the promoter tells his undefeated boxer how much money there would be in losing on purpose to cash in on the rematches.

its called get you to invest your betting account balance on a fight that likely will not happen

Then your money is held hostage for year/years and you have to put new money into your account to bet on events that actually get scheduled and actually transpire

Business 101

Rambo John J - its called get you to invest your betting account balance on a fight that likely will not happen

Then your money is held hostage for year/years and you have to put new money into your account to bet on events that actually get scheduled and actually transpire

Business 101

On paddypower in the U.K. You can bet on the world to end lol ... 

All the idiots saying what if they let some ufc rules

There not floyd would.never this is a boxing event. Shut up about mma this is boxing.

Conor will get kod