Venom Page - claims he would get paid more if whit

He'd get paid more if he fought better competition and still managed to win. That's the reality of the situation. 

He'd be paid more if he hadn't spent the last 6 years crushing cans.

1 Like

Michael Venom Page GIF

Michael 'Venom' Page Vs Ben Dishman: Tornado Kick KO GIF

via Gfycat

Mma GIF

https://gfycat.com/ifr/GlaringSoreGalah

Does MVP even come out to this?

Eminem - Venom - YouTube

fight more often and make more money???

if i was black my dick would be smaller.

Why doesn't he paint himself white then? Am I being dumb here?

RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

Why doesn't he paint himself white then? Am I being dumb here?

Never thought about it that way before...

When he was 11-0 and had his 8th Bellator fight, Page was paid 20/20 to fight in the co-main event at Bellator 165 (held at SAP Center in San Jose). That was 4 fights ago.

He isn't paid less because of the color of his skin. He's paid less because he apparently keeps signing contracts with Bellator that allow them to pay him shit. I have no idea if UFC would sign him or if he could beat any of the top 15 WWs, but he's 32 now and soon there won't be much time left in his career to find out.

Tug Dabone -

When he was 11-0 and had his 8th Bellator fight, Page was paid 20/20 to fight in the co-main event at Bellator 165 (held at SAP Center in San Jose). That was 4 fights ago.

He isn't paid less because of the color of his skin. He's paid less because he apparently keeps signing contracts with Bellator that allow them to pay him shit. I have no idea if UFC would sign him or if he could beat any of the top 15 WWs, but he's 32 now and soon there won't be much time left in his career to find out.

40k to beat up a can. Can't argue that. 

Maybe if he actually fought real competition and didnt get brutally ko'd. Hope he never makes another dime if thats his mentality. Dick head. 

Don't like the whining but I love a good MVP fight 

Tug Dabone - 

imagine if bellator had accidentally given him the "white guy" contract.

he'd be a millionaire!

Rampage, Rashad, Jon Jones, Cormier have been some of the biggest stars the UFC has had. Fuck you MVP....