Vernon White in surgery

I support Vern 100% ...
The guy got hit with some huge punches throughout the round, yet a quick little straight punch sends him to the mat in serious pain, NOT koing him. Video cant show you everything. Im sure the people posting negative shit towards my friend have never fought in their life. No one is screaming for a rematch, I could give a shit if they fought again.
Wishes for a speedy recovery Vern...

zawi

Zawi is correct. Vernon was not knocked out, he just had a broken orbital bone. Big difference.

For those saying Tiger might get seriously hurt in a rematch with Liddell, aren't they the same people demanding to see Chuck get slaughtered by Couture again?

At least Tiger landed some actual punches and kicks on Chuck, I don't think Liddell landed a single punch against Randy.

Has he recovered fully? TTT for an update on Vernon "Tiger" White.

A speedy and complete recovery to Vernon!

best wishes

Get Well Soon Tiger!

Get well and back in the ring soon!

God speed vernon!!!

"Ask him how a thumb shatters an orbital bone."

Like, duh...it's called "Iron Thumb Dancing Hitchiker." Read your damn Kung Fu history!

best wishes

get well soon Vernon

Best wishes Vernon, even though I feel you were screwed in your fight with Chuck.

Yeah, ya'll on here who're talking ish about Vern obviously haven't even met him.  I can say personally that he's an excellent fighter that is cool as hell.  I haven't even seen the match between him and Chuck, but regardless all that should be posted here are good wishes for his recovery.  I even saw somewhere that said he had a "chip" on his shoulder.  Thats crap.  I remember sparring with Vern right before his Ian fight, and even when I was able to hit him would good shots, he didn't let any ego or "chip" turn him into an ass like I've seen a lot of big name fighters do when a lower name pops them a few times.  He complimented me on matching him and we became good associates after that.  So, may you ish talkers be plagued with the sores of a hundred diseased camels!!

Cedric "The ONLY Spider Man" Marks

ttt