Very cool vid with 'Mayhem' by Ariel Helwani

Fight Journal: 'Mayhem' Miller Edition

SOURCE

Esther Lin did the photos and E Casey Leydon did the video. Just wanna give credit where it is due, and I'm sure Ariel would say the same.

Ryan Loco - Esther Lin did the photos and E Casey Leydon did the video. Just wanna give credit where it is due, and I'm sure Ariel would say the same.

Great job! Thank you!

man, usually i hate watching these training montage type deals but that was really good.  mayhem monkey 4 life

Some sick training partners there haha night night Bisping.

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - Miller's the man. This training camp is loaded with good fighters.

yea they have some good fighters over there at kings. i'm very curious to see how the young guys look who start to come out of there int the next couple of years

LOL, he laughed off the hate the fools on this site give off every day. I'll bet some people are fuming that it doesn't bother him.

Great video! I really enjoyed seeing a behind-the-scenes look at Mayhem training.

Damn Mayhem I got a lot more respect for you now; you seem like a cool dude to hangout with.  I cant believe how much heart you have, mad respect!!!  

Good luck in your fight   

felt exhausted jus watching it

Fantastic video, extremely well made, some very good shots. MMAfighting.com has a fantastic crew. That captured the intensity of the work out really well. It's good for some fans to see "Jason Miller" and not "Mayhem" every now and then. Reminds you that this guy is still really talented, and busts his ass. Sometimes the character overshadows his ability to compete. Dude is tough as nails as well.

Much respect to Mayhem.

Ryan Loco - Esther Lin did the photos and E Casey Leydon did the video. Just wanna give credit where it is due, and I'm sure Ariel would say the same.

Some of the best in the biz.

ttt..awesome vid..WAR MILLER

im surprised someone hasnt made a thread saying "Mayhem uses frames on the ug"

awesome vid thanks

Awesome Video, Mayhem is gonna be a force

ttt 4 2morrow

A few middleweights there, I wonder if they'd fight each other if it came to it Phone Post

That's a tough room right there. Wow.

Go get 'em Mayhem!

Awesome vid.

Have always liked Miller.I hope he gets the W over bisping.

Mayhem, Munoz, Wand, Shogun, Cordeiro, Fukuda, Dida

The new Blackhouse? lol