Very possible we see Chimaev vs Nickal for the MW title by end of 2023 or middle of 2024

If Burns can withstand the Chimaev rush, then Bo will. Maybe the fight is a stand and wang, who knows. We don’t know Bo’s stand up and ability to brawl. But can Chen Chen fight off the bottom? Or play defense in the grappling exchanges? Man, hope this match up happens. Bo, still early but if he keeps rolling it will be here sooner than later

Nickal is definitely a better wrestler in a straight wrestling match. Too early to judge his mma wrestling.

2 Likes

In a few hours we are one step closer to the inevitable Chimaev vs Nickal title fight.

I think Nickal makes his big UFC debut in December but if not then for sure in January.

4 Likes

52 second finish

Bored Uh Huh GIF by Banana Republic

1 Like

harry potter my body is ready GIF

1 Like

He just called out Khamzat :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha well this thread is a little ahead of schedule.

1 Like

OP

2 Likes

He’d beat Cumshot right now. He’d take him down and humble him.

1 Like

Now I really want to see that ginger fuck lose

I mean the fight is unlikely for his debut. They gave Bo an extra contender series fight when most found it unnecessary. They probably won’t want to put their 2 non-belt-holding hyped guys together on one of the 2’s first ufc fight.

Maybe chimaev will respond and they can back and forth, in some way, for the next several months. Then fight next year if they both keep winning.

No Way Sport GIF by UFC

Why lol

There’s zero % chance him and Khamzat will fight next

Why would the ufc risk hurting either of them now? They’ll meet when the time is right. It’s not right, right now

3 Likes

It’s not even like super-duper soon.

I have a hard time seeing that fight before Nickal has had 7 pro fights.

Early/Mid 2024 imo

Just depends on who Nickal beats and the manner in which he beats them. I could see it after 3-4 fights if they give him a couple of names and he blows them out

So, for that to happen, it’d have to go like this.

Fight number:

1. A young UFC no-name with a winning or .500 record. An easy win says: I belong on this roster legit. I just handily disposed of another dude who has already proven HE belongs on this roster legit.
  2. A beatable name. Brad Tavares. Edmen Shahbazyan. Somebody like that. An easy win says: I’m not fooling around here, yall. I’m SUPER legit. You need to stop bullshitting and put me in with somebody.
  3. A solid vet. Somebody everybody respects, maybe fought for the title once, but has established a career in the “top 15, but not top 5” category. Probably in the lower half. Like Darren Till, or Kelvin Gastelum. An easy win says: I’m THAT guy. I’m ready to fight guys who are title contenders, because if I smoke the NEXT guy you put in front of me, I’m probably ready to fight for the belt.

At that point Chimaev is not a crazy fight. It’s a stretch for Nickal, but no bigger than each of the other jumps in his career.

4 Likes

My earlier post still stands .all you square ass penn st fanboys and crybaby cancel queers are gonna learn
VMPp4ADR4yMBBvXlQy6ony0A7603qDJw

I dont think Khamzat will be nearly as dominant at 185. He got tired at 170, at 185 with the extra muscle he will be tired after 1.5 rounds. Anyone that can withstand it has a chance to beat him. They should slow Nickal down, have him fight some guys not in the top 10 so he gets more time training MMA before going against the best guys.

2 Likes