Very possible we see Chimaev vs Nickal for the MW title by end of 2023 or middle of 2024

I’m a little high on the hype tonight but let me throw this out there. Say say Khamzat and Bo both fight 2-3 more times over the next year from now. If both are winning, Khamzat is gonna have been in a title fight by then. Say Khamzat’s title fight or 1 before is a loss, if Bo has kept the call-out in earshot enough over this time, it’s an easy fight to make at the last quarter of next year.

If Khamzat gets the belt, the schedule extends.

Whatever, I’m excited for the next time either of them fight.

I believe

This is what Nickal said in the post fight, that he would like to make his UFC debut in December. Also said he thinks he will be champ and #1 P4P in the world by middle or end of 2024.

3 Likes

Yeah OK Ginger Macey. Let’s see how this plays out.

Nickal opens as 18-1 fav for his UFC debut. Chimaev opened as only a -250 fav in his debut but the odds did close at 5-1.

John Philips was Chimaev’s debut opponent and he was ranked #130 in the world at fightmatix right before the Chimaev fight. That happens to be almost identical to Nickals debut opponent, Jamie Picket, who is ranked #145 in the world at the moment.

Chimaev did close as a 10-1 favorite in his 2nd UFC fight but thats the biggest favorite he has ever been in the UFC.

I expect the Nickal line to close somwhere around 25-1.

I predict Hazmat fizzles out before then

Who do you think is champ on 1/1/2024? What do you think of Andre Muniz who is surging up the ranks and submitting everyone, including Jacare?

It would be a mistake to rush Nickal. Look at what happened with Aaron Pico.

I’ll walk back my prediction. I’ll say that Hazmat isn’t the anointed champ and he very well could fizzle out if he gets boxed up by Bobby knuckles. Izzy could also piece him up after stuffing a few takedowns.

Don’t forget that it was less than a few years ago that hazmat retired and was crying muh Covid lungs! I question his mental toughness.

I see Alex, Izzy, Bobby, and Hazmat locked in a weird situation where one fighter is ones kryptonite. I think Izzy beats Bobby, Hazmat possibly beating Izzy but he can’t get past the gate keeper Bobby. Alex might beat Izzy but gets wrestle fucked by Hazmat if he gets to cut in line

Pico has a low fight IQ imo

The million dollar question is Bo’s chin. He can be champ with a glass jaw, but he can never be great. Only time will tell how good his chin is.

Jones has a great chin and is great, but he still would be damn good with a mediocre chin

You should watch his last few fights. He has improved a lot. Way more composed out there. I think he wins tomorrow and takes the title from whoever has it after tomorrows Pitbull vs Borics fight.

I don’t think he has lost a completed round in his career.

Khamzat may win a title at 170 but not at 185 based on what i’ve seen. I doubt he even wins at 170, needs to work on his gas tank.

I will defer to your knowledge. He does seem to have put it together better.

Funny how when explosive fighters put it together more they start to look like GSP

If Holland doesn’t do that stupid high five I wonder if he lasts the round. Hazmat looked like he went all in with that takedown and head arm choke.

If Holland could have made it to round two it would have been interesting. But he couldn’t so kudos to Cumshot for that. Anyone that can survive his onslaught will give him problems. He’ll overwhelm most people, but not everyone.

1 Like

Maybe if Holland was retarded and went to do a mile high 5 we would have seen the second round

4 Likes