Vettori vs. Costa on the way?

Who wins a possible fight between Vettori and Costa?

1 Like

I think Costa knocks him out.

Very interesting fight imo…

The MW division is going to get boring real quick if Whitaker doesn’t upset Izzy.

Unless Izzy goes in there and starts getting some highlight finishes ala Anderson.

I hope Israel wins but I agree. If he wins it can’t be like that Vettori fight or everyone loses interest

1 Like

Costa is shot and will never be the same fighter again and will never be elite. This will be the next step in his decline. He has never gotten over the mental beating he took from Stylebender.

I can’t stand Stylebender, but what he’s done is damn impressive. You need to start digging deep on that ranking list to find fresh challengers that he hasn’t already beaten or that wouldn’t completely be laughed out of the conversation of at least getting a shot against him.

1 Like

I’d go with Vettori.

Never be the same again? You must be trolling. I counted less than 10 head strikes (half being jabs) before Costa got caught and went down. You’re acting like he got the shit beat out of him for 25 min straight.

He got dominated in the fight, but that’s not even what I’m talking about. What I’m talking about is his mental weakness and complete denial about how it was short noice or he was hungover or Izzy was lucky or whatever other lame excuses he had. It’s still early and it was one loss but when it was his turn to be nail, he was terrible and melted under the pressure and adversity when he realize wasn’t gonna win.

Vettori had his apparent limitations again Izzy, but he is a tough, dogged mauler who is going to bring the pressure and make it an ugly, grinding fight.

Costa has been good in Rock ‘em Sock ‘em fights, but we’ll see what he has for higher level competition.

The physical ass whipping and embarrassment he got from Izzy is the least of the damage he sustained from that experience.