VFC Predator Card??

come on victory jay

THE VFC RETURNS TO THE MID AMERICA CENTER, SATURDAY DECEMBER 9th.  THE MIDWEST TOP MIXED MARTIAL ARTISTS SQUARE OFF IN THE REGION'S TOP MMA EVENT!

FEATURED FIGHTERS:

CHAD REINER VS VICTOR MORENO
LUKE CAUDILLO VS KENDRICK JOHNSON
MATT DeLANOIT VS KEVIN BURNS
TIM BAZIER VS ALLEN WILLIAMS
RYAN HECKERT VS RYAN ROBERTS
CHAD KEESER VS ABE WALKER
ALSO FEATURING:
VERN JEFFESON, AND JASON HIGH!

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT ALL TICKETMASTER LOCATIONS OR ONLINE AT WWW.VICTORYFIGHTER.COM

TTT for Victory J/ VFC

Nice Card =)

Bah, second verse same as the first. Chad by sub first round.

how about clay guida vs justin james id like to see that backward tapout a second time.

That match would go quite differently if it were held in Council Bluffs...

moreno tko 2nd round

CHAD REINER VS VICTOR MORENO

Chad wins like he did last time - he has too much cardio for Victor. If Victor wins this fight - if will be in the first round.

LUKE CAUDILLO VS KENDRICK JOHNSON

Kendrick is just overmatched here - Kendrick is one of the better 155ers around but Luke went 1-2 against Alonzo whom beat Kendrick pretty quickly when they last met.

MATT DeLANOIT VS KEVIN BURNS

I honestly don't know much about Burns other than he KO demi deeds - who is no joke. Since I really don't know Kevin - I reserve opinion.

AARON STEELE VS VERN JEFFERSON

This will be an excellent fight - Aaron is a friend and neighbor - and when he is on - there are very few at 155 that can deal with his strength and cardio. Vern is a tough fighter that fights alot and a wealth of experience. Of course I am picking Aaron.

RYAN HECKERT VS RYAN ROBERTS

Striker vs wrestler

Heckert will need to work on his sprawl to deal with Roberts. Roberts could become a force at 155. I was hoping to see him against a BJJ guy that would test his ground game - but Heckert hits like a horse.

judoanswersall is gay!

Go get um Luke! I'm sure Kendrick will have yet another excuse.

Donnie - you are just saying that because I like to have sex with men...

you should know as well as I do - being married makes you a bitch.

Judo, you should come train Saturday.

TTT

WAR BURNS!!!

Steele is out due to injury, Allen Williams and Abe Walker just added to the card.

ttt for Burns

ttt

TTT

Posted By:Victory Jay
flashvars="m=1438322999&type=video" type="application/x-
shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346">
Get this
video and more at MySpace.com

TTT