Vid of Chandler Jones arrest....damn

1 Like

jail, he asked, “What kind of water do you guys have at the county? Is it Dasani or is it Aquafina?”

Lmao

Boy will be boys…I am sure there is a cute bible quote that justifies his actions .

5 Likes

LOL I Dont Want To Sue You Guys
Jones Boy 2nd Arrest in one week

2 Likes

Hey Ocifer , I can get you seats to my Bros Fight at MSG if you dont arrest me

1 Like

He needs to stop smoking weed, its obviously giving him mental health issues.

1 Like

Jon said similar odds shit during that Vegas arrest the night of hall of fame inductions

3 Likes
1 Like

No prayers? You guys are slippin’, lol!

These guys got some addiction issues in the family

1 Like

Sad, throwing it all away for drugs…

1 Like

haha its fun that he and Jon act pretty much the same way. i don’t want to necessarily slag off anyone’s parenting… but did Jon’s folks literally tell them that if they are successful and rich they will become untouchable, superior members of society? they must have done, somehow. it’s amazing.

2 Likes

You can tell he has severe mental health issues beyond substance abuse. Not saying he does not have addiction or substance use issues but that is not the whole story.

Hope someone has him connected with the supervision of a good psychiatrist and a clinical psychologist would help too.

3 Likes

There is a reason for the “preacher’s daughter” stereotype. If you are super-strict with your kids, deny them normal childhood shenanigans, and force-feed oppressive morality down their throats, they are going to go buck wild once they are out from under your roof. And if they’re pampered pro athletes, they might stay that way until life kicks them in the teeth and humbles them a few times.

It might be more than that with the Jones boys though. They’ve already been kicked in the teeth by life repeatedly, over a period of years, and still keep on making the same mistakes. I think they’ve got legit mental health issues, and won’t change until they hit rock bottom or are dead. Which is another stereotype, the “reformed sinner becomes a Preacher”. I wonder if their father dealt with the same demons before he ‘found God’ and got his life together? I wonder if we will see Jon or Chandler pull a George Foreman and become preachers once their athletic careers are over?

5 Likes

hahaha fuck in hell. To imagine Jon as a preacher! i mean, he is fake enough to convince himself he’s being legit. and self-righteous enough to imagine literally anything he does is somehow a well appreciated, respectful gift to god. it could happen. imagine what kind of congregation he would have.

2 Likes

Is he still playing or has been inactive?

My friend and his wife NEVER drink, never do drugs. Model citizens. Involved parents. Oldest son has alcohol issue, the second one has drugs issue and has been the Whitey lackey in Black gangs.

Many factors of course but part it it is that they can’t and won’t relate to the pleasures of those choices. And yes, there are some. Short term, overall destructive, but yes there are some.

1 Like

In my experiences, these are often the most fucked up families.

For example, if one or more parents have NPD, they most likely would never let that be seen outside of the closed doors of their home. Kids grow up fucked up and vulnerable to gangs, other abusers, and drugs, while everyone thinks they’re a model family.

I’m not claiming that about your friend. Just saying that doesn’t mean much when it comes to abusive households or fucked up kids.

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t think my friend or his wife are abusive. I’d be REALLY surprised. But I still recall when his sons were 2-3 years old, they couldn’t do this, do that, so many limits. I was like WTF.

1 Like

He was on something very weird. Sounds like crack.

1 Like