video boxer beats gang members jailed

Web cam to Roufusport training sessions.

Bad joke, sorry. Phone Post 3.0

that's just your usual monday afternoon in a russian gym

That was rough. I'm guessing the idea was to get beat down harder then you would in a fight so that it would take away fear?

The last guy was doing well until he wasn't. Then he got it the worst. Phone Post

Well that was thorough. Phone Post 3.0

Damn

. Phone Post 3.0

Cecil Peoples scored it 30 - 27 to the gang. Phone Post 3.0

Pat Miletich liked this on his Facebook Phone Post 3.0

Wow thats
Some nasty shit that man, was praying a fedor like character would burst in and just play that cunt like a piano.

The guy must have zero emotion to just keep kicking the fuck out of them downed guys.

Put him in a dojo with bobby joe blithe and let them fuck each other up I say.

This is the back story and result

^My Russian is a bit rusty but that video seems to say its from a prime time show called 'Russia's got talent' and the winner recieves their body weight in shiny coins.

What the fuck?

What I dont understand is why somebody who is obviously well versed in the art of arsewhoopery doesnt know how to administer a solid whooping without endangering life?

Head stomps and multiple soccer kicks are things one does when trying to flatline somebody.

I guess that must just be symbolic of exactly how little a fuck is given by the Russian prison guards.

Wtf! Phone Post 3.0

Turtle Lock - 

So was this guy a kickboxer or just a general badass? I cant find any info on him anywhere. Did one of those guys die?

Turtle Lock -

No subtitles?? Phone Post 3.0

We need a Russian to interpret the video. Who are the bad guys? The gang or the boxer? Phone Post 3.0

Says on the link that opens when you click on the video (NOT the "play" button):

Thug brutally beats competitors
An ex-boxer leader of criminal gang brutally beats competitors from other gangs who refused to obey his orders. He was jailed for 8 years in 2011.

Seems like they were all bad people, including the boxer.

Mdson - Says on the link that opens when you click on the video (NOT the "play" button):

Thug brutally beats competitors
An ex-boxer leader of criminal gang brutally beats competitors from other gangs who refused to obey his orders. He was jailed for 8 years in 2011.

Seems like they were all bad people, including the boxer.

So if you fuck up or cross him, he takes you into that room and makes you box him. Fucked up, if you somehow got the best of him... It was probably worse for you in the end Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0