video boxer beats gang members jailed

In Phone Post 3.0

Brutal

Disgraceful, I hope someone teaches him the same lesson that he was handing out, Phone Post 3.0

DeathTouch81 - Disgraceful, I hope someone teaches him the same lesson that he was handing out, Phone Post 3.0
That's a lesson you need only learn once, after which you will never remember again. Phone Post 3.0

f

CerroneWentFuryOnJurysAss - Is it weird to take beatings like that and not come back with a gun?
My thoughts exactly, no remorse. How can u do that to another human being. The exchanges standing up while brutal, still they are standing up. What he does when they are on the ground is crazy Phone Post 3.0

so they were gangsters too? and their gang, just accepted that and did not retaliate?

Jesus christ Phone Post 3.0

That was tough to watch, no matter who they are.

Hardest this I ever watched (couldnt finish it) is those kids in the woods with hammers.

. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see this scumbag bitch of a fighter fight someone his own skill Ik guys who would love to spar a few rounds his style only difference with them and these kids is they would beat the fucking piss out of the Gym Hero Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu -

Hardest this I ever watched (couldnt finish it) is those kids in the woods with hammers.

To b honest this kinda reminded me of that, when he was still stomping them when they were making sounds as if to stop he kept going worse. That video is something no one should ever see. Hope them boys that time got hung dirtbags Phone Post 3.0

Kirklazarus - 
Letibleu -

To b honest this kinda reminded me of that, when he was still stomping them when they were making sounds as if to stop he kept going worse. That video is something no one should ever see. Hope them boys that time got hung dirtbags Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, that's why I mentioned it. had the same "vibe", for lack of a better word.

That's what I'd like to do to my old boss.

Seriously, I enjoyed that vid.

T1LT - Cecil Peoples scored it 30 - 27 to the gang. Phone Post 3.0
It's boxing bro. CJ Ross has this bout a draw. 114-114 Phone Post 3.0

If i were one of those guys that got beaten up that asshole would end up getting stabbed.

FightToLive - I stopped after the second kid got a couple soccer ball kicks to the head! Absolutely disgusting! No heart/conscious.
Now that I am a Father I always think, that is someone's child.
They're in jail.

What about someone's child they possibly hurt or killed to get there?

I get your logic, don't deny that sentiment and certainly don't wish to see anyone stomped into Bolivia.

BUT.

What if a child molester was in jail and got the same beating?

Still wanna say he's someone's child and wish for leniency?

You are always someone's child but once you are a man your actions no longer merit defending you the same as one would protect their 4 year old. Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely disgusting. I'm amazed that so many people can stand by and watch this kind of senseless brutality unfold.

Correction to my post.

Jailed. I mistook for jail.

Video would not load and I didn't wish to see such beatings.

I'm wrong. I own that shit like a motherfucker.

I don't take back my words IF it relates to someone in jail.

In this case?

I'm wrong. I stand corrected 1000%.

Completely owning such assholery by leaping to a different conclusion because I misread thread title. Phone Post 3.0