video boxer beats gang members jailed

Russia

If you get involved with that lifestyle, you know what the risks are Phone Post 3.0

What a sick fuck! Is it bad that I would would rather enjoy cracking this guy over the head repeatedly with a baseball bat? Phone Post 3.0

AlphaTardTravisFan - If you get involved with that lifestyle, you know what the risks are Phone Post 3.0
Getting involved with that lifestyle? If it were a lifestyle then why is he going to jail? I guess they're all going to go to jail eventually? Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to show that douchebag how an ass whooping feels. Phone Post 3.0

JonBonesNose -
AlphaTardTravisFan - If you get involved with that lifestyle, you know what the risks are Phone Post 3.0
Getting involved with that lifestyle? If it were a lifestyle then why is he going to jail? I guess they're all going to go to jail eventually? Phone Post 3.0
If I read correctly these were members of a gang, so yes more than likely they will all be headed to jail. Phone Post 3.0

Blitzkegel - Absolutely disgusting. I'm amazed that so many people can stand by and watch this kind of senseless brutality unfold.

Some of us like to live in reality instead of ignoring it.

Protecting your fragile psyche is just that.

They got beaten into a living death... Phone Post 3.0

Disgusting, any one know the back story?

Saw this in the comments section of the original video.

"The boxer belonged to a extortion ring. They brought those who refuse extortion to the ring to be beaten by the boxer"

AlphaTardTravisFan -
JonBonesNose -
If I read correctly these were members of a gang, so yes more than likely they will all be headed to jail. Phone Post 3.0
Hmmm perhaps your misunderstood Phone Post 3.0

Ok just talked to my russian buddy. apparently the guy that got beat last was later attacked with bats and shit and beaten badly. thats what the boxer guy is on trial for actually. he died.

supposedly he has killed many more in that town and is greatly feared.

People can be so evil. Sad Phone Post 3.0

In for later!

Welcome to Russia!

Judge Mental -

Ok just talked to my russian buddy. apparently the guy that got beat last was later attacked with bats and shit and beaten badly. thats what the boxer guy is on trial for actually. he died.

supposedly he has killed many more in that town and is greatly feared.

What an asshole! Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks - 

In for later!

I shouldn't have come back. I don't like mean people.

I see mazzagatti was calling these fights Phone Post 3.0

ttt

CANESHARP - I see mazzagatti was calling these fights Phone Post 3.0
Lol VU Phone Post 3.0