video boxer beats gang members jailed

FightToLive - I stopped after the second kid got a couple soccer ball kicks to the head! Absolutely disgusting! No heart/conscious.
Now that I am a Father I always think, that is someone's child.

and if these were gang members, they could be out doing the same shit, but all of them at once. at least he went one on one. i don't think he should have went that far with it, but gang bangers could use a taste of what lots of them do to others. the stomps were awful looking though.

That was some straight up gangster shit! Fuck that, glad I don't live in mother Russia. Phone Post 3.0

ministry of silly walks -
FightToLive - I stopped after the second kid got a couple soccer ball kicks to the head! Absolutely disgusting! No heart/conscious.

and if these were gang members, they could be out doing the same shit, but all of them at once. at least he went one on one. i don't think he should have went that far with it, but gang bangers could use a taste of what lots of them do to others. the stomps were awful looking though.
Read back a few comments, apparently the back story is it was an extortion racket, and they were victims that wouldn't pay. Or something along those lines. Phone Post 3.0

Mdson - Says on the link that opens when you click on the video (NOT the "play" button):

Thug brutally beats competitors
An ex-boxer leader of criminal gang brutally beats competitors from other gangs who refused to obey his orders. He was jailed for 8 years in 2011.

Seems like they were all bad people, including the boxer.

well it seams as though i should have read further before replying to people. lol.... so the gang members got beat close to death, and a gang leader got prison right? maybe those young guys will get out of that shit, and try to better their lives now. i hope they do.

Tyrone sBong - 
ministry of silly walks -

Read back a few comments, apparently the back story is it was an extortion racket, and they were victims that wouldn't pay. Or something along those lines. Phone Post 3.0

i relied from the first page before the back story was explained. my bad.

disgusting.

His name is Ruslan Yakubov (google: "?????? ?????? ??????").

"An ex-boxer leader of criminal gang who brutally beats competitors from other gangs who refused to obey his orders. He was jailed for 8 years in 2011."

They don't come at you one on one in prison. I hope that guy gets shanked and left to bleed out.

This made Silva/Franklin beatdowns look like a sparring match.

Sadly, this is not the most fucked up ruling I've seen on the Internet today. Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - I was hoping that someone who knew how to fight a little would shit stop that asshole.
The guys head was wide open but these guys were bozos that didn't even know how to punch.
It would've been awesome if a guy like Cain just got up and destroyed that chump. Phone Post 3.0
The money I would pay to see that Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

That was brutal to watch him soccer kick and stomp guys then hear them groan on the ground. Seriously looked like the guy at around 6:15 was dead. Phone Post 3.0

YonYones - Saw this in the comments section of the original video.

"The boxer belonged to a extortion ring. They brought those who refuse extortion to the ring to be beaten by the boxer"

I was totally wrong Phone Post 3.0

Surely there's a classier and safer way to jump people into a gang. How can they steal and enforce for your crew if they're all fucked up and concussed? Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip - Pat Miletich liked this on his Facebook Phone Post 3.0
I laughed. Phone Post 3.0

So, tough guy Russian hooligans get shown that they aren't so tough?

I don't see a problem here.

Maybe ask their victims when they were on a drunken fuck people up spree and see what they think?!

Pride rules!

AlphaTardTravisFan - 
YonYones - Saw this in the comments section of the original video.

"The boxer belonged to a extortion ring. They brought those who refuse extortion to the ring to be beaten by the boxer"

I was totally wrong Phone Post 3.0

Awww crap! I'm wrong.

However, in my defence, I do think thugs who prey on innocent people should be beaten down mercilessly.

Damn. Watched the entire thing and legit made me mad. I wonder if he made them sign a waiver before getting on the mat?

"So you want to be a fighter"

FUCK. THAT. Phone Post 3.0