Video: "Butterbean" vs "Cabbage"

Blue Flame Special - ROTR had some great fights!

I could have sworn Cabbage said somewhere he slipped warming up backstage and broke the arm BEFORE the fight started, or have I got that wrong?

Cool to see Ryan Bennett there too. Rest in Peace brother.

I didn't know this. I read it a few days back at themmacommunity.com Seeing your post confirms you're not the only guy to think so. Tough as nails, both of them.

Pro Ice thanks again got a great video.

Awesome

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Kings21 -
FinestScotch - 
stevekt - Great fight. Cabbage would have gotten a TKO if not for the 15 second rule.

He got the KO in the rematch (well, K-1 rematch) though

Just watched that the other day. Wasnt it a kick to the dome that ended it?
https://youtu.be/zeK0gSRyFxk

I think there might be some subliminal messages in this one. Phone Post 3.0

In for later. Sounds like a great fight I somehow haven't seen yet!

Wesley ''Cabbage'' Correira  vs  Myles Tynanes

Wesley ''Cabbage'' Correira  vs  Aaron Brink

Wesley ''Cabbage'' Correira  vs  Renato Bruzzi

Wesley ''Cabbage'' Correira  vs  Kevin Jordan

Wesley ''Cabbage'' Correira  vs  Travis Wiuff

Wesley ''Cabbage'' Correira  vs  Joe Riggs

Wesley ''Cabbage'' Correira  vs  Justin Eilers

Wesley ''Cabbage'' Correira  vs  David "Tank" Abbott

Good to see Pro Ice back!!! Phone Post 3.0

Why did the ref keep separating them? First time they were on the ground for all of 5 seconds and it was stood up. Then that clinch cabbage was delivering some nasty elbows. Ref kept stepping in and separating them. Was this under modified rules? Phone Post 3.0

hitimes1990 - Why did the ref keep separating them? First time they were on the ground for all of 5 seconds and it was stood up. Then that clinch cabbage was delivering some nasty elbows. Ref kept stepping in and separating them. Was this under modified rules? Phone Post 3.0
Was perfect for bean that's for sure. They're both savages awesome fight Phone Post 3.0

Pro Ice - 

Wesley ''Cabbage'' Correira  vs  David "Tank" Abbott

watched this on ppv at a party with like 50 people. everyone LOVED Tank. the whole house chanting Tank, Tank,.

then the near brawl afterwards. I was the big one into mma, and for the next 2 yrs they all kept asking me when the rematch was gonna happen. didnt ask about any other fight, just this one.

UFC dropped the ball bigtime not doing it again 2-3 events later!

Pro ice, do you have the pa'aluhi vs. Southworth fight?