Video: "Butterbean" vs "Cabbage"

Eric 'Butterbean' Esch vs Wesley 'Cabbage' Correira  -  Rumble on the Rock 8  (1/20/06)

He just spit out a tooth!! Those guys are some of the p4p toughest fuckers in the world. Phone Post

ttt

Pro Ice you are awesome and I thank you for your videos. Also you intrigue me, may I ask are you a person or like a website or something? how do you find such cool videos? Phone Post

ttt

Butterbean caught a beating in that fight.

Cabbage is a savage, man. He showed great variety out there with his strikes.

Both are tough as fuck.

I'm surprised that Butterbean ain't dead at that weight, though. Dude is just massively big.

Great fight!

Now THIS is what I call fightin'!!

Thanks Pro Ice

Great fight. Cabbage would have gotten a TKO if not for the 15 second rule.

as usual , Ice !

Sub Phone Post

Thanks PI!!

FinestScotch - 
stevekt - Great fight. Cabbage would have gotten a TKO if not for the 15 second rule.

He got the KO in the rematch (well, K-1 rematch) though

Just watched that the other day. Wasnt it a kick to the dome that ended it?

That definitely was a fun fight to watch. Cabbage broken arm, Butterbean lost teeth.

You're welcome guys

@ MuayThaiMania, thanks and you're welcome. Just a person, been collecting for years, seen ALOT of fights

. Phone Post

ROTR had some great fights!

I could have sworn Cabbage said somewhere he slipped warming up backstage and broke the arm BEFORE the fight started, or have I got that wrong?

Cool to see Ryan Bennett there too. Rest in Peace brother.

stevekt - Great fight. Cabbage would have gotten a TKO if not for the 15 second rule.

I miss Cabbage. It was sad to see the UFC grow w/o him. 90% of the so-called "tough" guys couldn't take the punishment that Cabbage endures or put together an offense like him. He just couldn't get a good win over a top 5.

Sub-a-dub dub Phone Post

TTT