Video: Dave Camarillo's Guerilla Jiu Jitsu

The Fight Network chats with Dave Camarillo, the author of "Guerilla Jiu Jitsu: Revolutionizing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu," about his evolving mixed martial arts craft.

For additional coverage of MMA, boxing and pro-wrestling check out THEFIGHTNETWORK.com or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/fightnet 

4l8r

ttt

interesting

I love the fact that Camarillo is so flexible in his mind set as opposed to so many ridid BJJ gurus who are reluctant to incorporate wrestling and judo into their games.

cool video camarillo is a great guy

Yea, I have a ton of respect for that man. I would like to go and train with him some time. I know his judo and bjj are very aggressive. <br /><br />

I would like to learn his take on bjj, judo and wrestling more in depth. I like the idea of dictating where the fight goes, but you can't always do that if you are the weaker guy. I know he is very technical, but does he rely on strenght and speed more than tech? <br /><br />Has the UFC rules changed how he views and teaches? It seems to me that he looks at it thru ufc rules goggles.

<br /><br />I LOVE judo... wish I trained it more. Throwing and landing an Ipon on someone easily feels as good as getting the tap. Unfortunately the tap counts more. <br /><br /><br /><br />

Interesting approach.