Video: "Kid" Gone Wild! - Norifumi Yamamoto's KO's

HERO'S era Kid was ludicrously entertaining... his after-the-stoppage antics weren't pretty though

hell Yeah ttt for kid Phone Post

In Phone Post

StillWills videos are all outstanding... check him out

One of the few guys to have in guard KOs. Trigg is another. Munoz may be the best pure GNPer right now.

daaaanm i was looking for his first 4 shooto fight everywhere.
thanks
i'll enjoy this thread

like someone else said kid is not like gomi, i hate when people compare them on arguments about jmma, KID's game is modern, well rounded, but always fights with entertainment and the fans on his mind, which was his downfall in all of his "losses".
he's got great defensive jiu jitsu(probably from enson), wrestling background speaks for itself, some mean groundn'pound when he decides to use it, an the striking skills he compiled from training in thailand, and his current amazing former WBA champ boxing coach is ridiculous.
all of his 3 losses were decisions, the split decision against warren was a shocker, while kanehara and johnson were his only legit losses, both coming to fault due to in my opinion poor gameplans, if he wanted to focus on a grapling match against those three i think he would win em' all, but instead he just focused on getting back up.

throughout his career hes fought people who dwarf him, from josh thompson(one of the biggest lws) in the beggining of his career to the hero's lw grand prix he won, all by KO.

but ever since he decided to take the layoff from mma in 07' with the wrestling stint and the surgeries hes had, hes been forced away from mma, which makes me sad.

true badass mutha-fucka ryt here, and although even when he leaves mma i'll be devastated, we'll have his protege kyouji horiguchi to watch.
Uedas bouta catch a krazy bee asswhoopin

krazy-bee alldanmday.

sub

ttt

^^ Great post BostonsBoi

Horiguchi is a beast, and has a very bright future, looking foward to his fight with Ueda

Sub Phone Post

3t

ttt

El Hijo Del Diablo - While he maybe be past his prime I still dream of a title run.

Thanks for the post Pro Ice

His Ufc opponent made an "MMA fight" into a sport BJJ match and got a win? Should make them wear fkn gi's next time, what a hideous display, took the fight out of fight is all he did

and Kid's not past his prime at all, has one among the best records, Dana needs to let him in there way more

HuntingtonPUNK - His Ufc opponent made an "MMA fight" into a sport BJJ match and got a win? Should make them wear fkn gi's next time, what a hideous display, took the fight out of fight is all he did

and Kid's not past his prime at all, has one among the best records, Dana needs to let him in there way more

BJJ (grappling) is part of MMA.

In fact, grappling is the basis as we found out back in 93. If Kid could not avoid it, his fault. He should know better and has the skills to show it. His fault.

The game has just passed him by.