Video: Mark Hunt vs Ray Sefo

Mark Hunt vs Ray Sefo  -  K-1 World Grand Prix 2001 in Fukuoka (10/8/01)  *Japanese -  Pre/Post 

An oldie, but a goldie.  What a slug fest!

If you haven't seen this you need to and, if you already have you might want to watch it again

classic. fighting Mark Hunt would be a fucking bastard

Mark Hunt vs. Hiromi Amada K-1 2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CdzZPrKyGI

For all the TUF Noobs, that is what a prime Mark Hunt looks like.

Hunt and Sefo are a couple of monsters.

If I could be a tenth as tough as them I'd be happy.

Mark Hunt vs. Hiromi Amada - K-1 2001  

iPhone: 

i love this fight.  every time i watch it i stop just before they raise sefo's hand; just hate to see one guy have to lose a battle like that.

funny thing is, didnt hunt end up breaking sefo's orbital and going on, in his place, to win the GP that year?

Sub'd Phone Post

unfilter -  i love this fight.  every time i watch it i stop just before they raise sefo's hand; just hate to see one guy have to lose a battle like that.

funny thing is, didnt hunt end up breaking sefo's orbital and going on, in his place, to win the GP that year?

Yea, and then went on to win the whole GP.

EckY - 
unfilter -  i love this fight.  every time i watch it i stop just before they raise sefo's hand; just hate to see one guy have to lose a battle like that.

hahaha-- these things happen in K-1.

man, that was great! What a chin on hunt!

thanks Ice.

again...

Ahh the Golden era of K-1. I miss it.

unfilter - 
EckY - 

hahaha-- these things happen in K-1.

Just look at Hoost's run in the 2002 Grand Prix.

He literally won every match via injury.

Pro Ice. You've got a message somewhere.

^ Don't see one anywhere  :)

Mark Hunt is a monster. Phone Post

Odd this thread came up, i was just showing my friends the other day who mark hunt was in his prime.

One of the Best ko maybe ever imo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XrCuFlUnyc&feature=related