***Video: Nick Diaz latest update***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7D-uLku53R8#!

I hate thati can't click, copy or paste links on my app Phone Post

LayzieTheSavage - I hate thati can't click, copy or paste links on my app Phone Post

+1 Phone Post

Thanks yo!

ttt

awesome to see Nick 'playing the game" a little bit  

Nick should utilize kicks more. He seems to have good technique in them. Phone Post

ttt

Nice

Haha - wtf is the Diaz camps problem with pronouncing "Condit"?! In this clip his boxing coach calls him "CondUCt" and Nick routinely says "Conduit."

Willin - Haha - wtf is the Diaz camps problem with pronouncing "Condit"?! In this clip his boxing coach calls him "CondUCt" and Nick routinely says "Conduit."

The word "Condit" is not part of the 209ese dictionary. That's why they have difficulty pronouncing it.

Willin - Haha - wtf is the Diaz camps problem with pronouncing "Condit"?! In this clip his boxing coach calls him "CondUCt" and Nick routinely says "Conduit."

Haha no doubt Phone Post

LayzieTheSavage - I hate thati can't click, copy or paste links on my app Phone Post

Go to YouTube ... Click share video ....
Copy the URL or address then go to mma app and paste Phone Post

I love how its like Nick gets forced into saying "buy my shirt" and then all of the sudden it hits him, "yeah! buy my shirt!" He's learning but either way I'm a fan! Off to buy a shirt!

Ttt Phone Post

Matrixkick -  I love how its like Nick gets forced into saying "buy my shirt" and then all of the sudden it hits him, "yeah! buy my shirt!" He's learning but either way I'm a fan! Off to buy a shirt!

that part made me chucke >.<

Why am I suddenly softening on the Diaz bros. I can't put my finger on it! Beep! Phone Post

Elbeezy1 - Why am I suddenly softening on the Diaz bros. I can't put my finger on it! Beep!

your resistance is futile!