*Video* of Ariel/Page Post Show Incident

Any 1 got a vid I can watch on my pishy iPhone Phone Post

Rampage is kind of a dick sometimes. But he just plain can't stand Ariel, and has no respect for him.
Ariel's trying to act all professional, but he's just a little pussy afraid of a big bully Phone Post

for laters

Aural_Apocalypse - 
R00STER - I hope it gets to where no one will put a microphone in front of him so we don't have to hear his idiocy.

You could just not watch it. Nobody forces you to watch anything with Rampage in it... yet you still did. All of you complaining still watched it. Jokes on you.

Fool I was watching the post fight on VS and he came on. I didn't go outta my way to look up an interview on youtube and then complain about it. Besides my point in saying what I did is not so that I personally don't have to see him. He thinks he's being entertaining and funny so taking away his stage would be the ultimate punishment.

Bonnar saved the broadcast. Ariel is too pleased with his "fame" now to really just be a reporter. Reporters ARE NOT THE STARS. If you get into that line of work, you will not be known unless you screw up. As it should be. Like offensive linemen. Let the quarterback have the glory and don't draw attention to yourself. Phone Post

Seemed quite playful. Don't be a wuss.

On a side note, Rampage mentioned that all he did in his last few camps was worry about his weight and not his training, and he now employs a cook. He has stopped working with Dolce. Not good news for the Dolce hype train.

CTHULU - Rampage is an asshole, and a racist.

He may be somewhat of an ass sometimes (minus the hole) but he sure as hell isn't racist.

It's just a joke. This isn't the WWE where everything is real.

Not saying it's a good joke, but Rampage only gets new material every 2 years, so give him a break.

Rampage called me out in the middle of a show once, then danced up on my girl

he was alpha I was meh :(

Wow I didn't believe it before, but after watching this video I think Rampage really does have a problem with female reporters

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Bonnar saved the broadcast. Ariel is too pleased with his "fame" now to really just be a reporter. Reporters ARE NOT THE STARS. If you get into that line of work, you will not be known unless you screw up. As it should be. Like offensive linemen. Let the quarterback have the glory and don't draw attention to yourself. Phone Post