Video of Joe Moreira and I rolling....

I'm working on putting together a mailing list of people who may be interested in future BJJ seminars that either Joe Moreira or I will be conducting. If this is something you or someone you know may be interested in, go to:

http://jiujitsuonline.com/training/

After entering your info, you will get access to a free 11 min. clip of Joe and I rolling in a private training session back in 2002. For those who have seen my Dynamic BJJ DVD, you saw Joe dominate from the top the entire time. As far as I know, this exclusive online clip is the only video footage of Joe online in which he plays his open guard for an extensive amount of time. You will be able to see why I refer to his guard as the "lazy man's guard".

For those who missed my article on postural alignment and guard passing, entering your info will also allow you to download that.

very nice. I enjoyed that. Joe is a master at always putting you at a awkward angle...

I'm getting an error message when trying opt into your system. Could be a problem on my end, but I thought I would let you know.

fixed, thanks

What very interesting is to see how Joe's game and my game has changed so much over the years. There are so many things that Joe and I do differently and better now. It's interesting to see how we did things in the past since evolution is such a slow and gradual change.