Video of Man who Allegedly Punched Bisping in New Orleans

Not just woke. Full on white guilt, acab, sjw libtard.

How come black people all dress the same now and days? Like a generic 64 character.Itā€™s ridiculous hearing them say Bruh now like some surf bum. They stole the early 2000ā€™s skater look lol.

1 Like

New Orleans is a shithole. Dregs of all kinds. I am sure long ago it was a great place but jesus christ what a cesspool.

Too tough

Schilling is a white guilt liberal?! Tell me it ainā€™t soā€¦ I hope he gets a life sentence now for that assault the other day

3 Likes

This. Fuck that.

tenor (7)

1 Like

Nice gif wonder where u saw that was posted a hour ago hehe.
And didnā€™t even give me a vote up. :joy:

Carlos Menstealia over there. Stealing something you stole.

what-to-do-after-a-panic-attack-2584267-f0d652e0a9c7451aa570f62fa92c0979

Imagine how gross that guy smells

The flood should have just drowned that place.

You sound hangry. Hereā€™s one I created for a Zned bacon egg and cheese sammich thread almost five years ago.

ezgif-3-cb1c096afb91

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s going to be some ruffians that go hunting for this guy because it seems like this is an every-weekend thing with him, but maybe thatā€™s just wishful thinking.

Like somebody else mentioned, dude is probably strapped w/ nothing to lose.

Eye got cher OP Dangling

Joe has extreme hatred for police and supports BLM. After George Floyd he basically dedicated his entire social media to it. I watched him on Joe Rogan podcast and he was very irrational

1 Like

I was in New Orleans from Wednesday through today. We were on Bourbon Street last night and one of the Faafafine with us (6ā€™3ā€; 300) shoved a dude that fit this description. I wasnā€™t there for the shove (we were in the bar and they were outside) and didnā€™t know anything about this Bisping incident but if it was the guy he just fell down and ran off.