video of my recent training day wi

"bet that guy can kick a ball"

Not nearly as well as Cheik Kongo, it would seem..

bows Ithankyou!!

Sweet! Thanks for posting Mr. Bisping!

that webpage keeps crashing firefox on me :(

ttt

top drawer

Hey Michael, when you were given that lottery winning decision over Hamill, did that surprise you? It looked like it did.

hey good luck with the up coming fight man

rvboy - Hey Michael, when you were given that lottery winning decision over Hamill, did that surprise you? It looked like it did.

voted down

rvboy - Hey Michael, when you were given that lottery winning decision over Hamill, did that surprise you? It looked like it did.

LMAO @ this. May as well give him a +1 for not sucking Bisping's cock now that he posted here like the rest of you.

GJJ2803 - 

LMAO @ this. May as well give him a +1 for not sucking Bisping's cock now that he posted here like the rest of you.

I would hope when a pro fighter posts, everyone would be respectful of them in that thread, regardless of their opinion of them. Sadly its not always the case.

KIRIK I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BAN HAMMER READY!!

INVITE SENT TO THE COUNT

hey mike serious question, where can I purchase this leather jacket??

lol thx MB, I had no idea how old this was:(

got me all excited!

HendosToyinExplodingBoy - 
GJJ2803 - 

I would hope when a pro fighter posts, everyone would be respectful of them in that thread, regardless of their opinion of them. Sadly its not always the case.

Unfortunately, not in Tito's case.