Video: Tito Ortiz non UFC fights 1997 & 1998

Tito is stoned during his pre-fight interview against Jeremy Screeton. He said he was still selling and smoking weed even during his first few UFC fights.

why did jeremy tap out so earlier for? didn't look like he got hurt in anyway. maybe from intimidation?

i was at these events as well. i challenged john lober and he told me to fight tito instead. i agreed and tito and i were supposed to fight at the 3rd event. tito flaked the night of the event even though we did our taped interview the night before at that la boxing place in HB. i ended up beating up travis the iron man fulton a couple of months later in my first fight. tito was his corner man...lol...
tru story...

ahmadxman - i was at these events as well. i challenged john lober and he told me to fight tito instead. i agreed and tito and i were supposed to fight at the 3rd event. tito flaked the night of the event even though we did our taped interview the night before at that la boxing place in HB. i ended up beating up travis the iron man fulton a couple of months later in my first fight. tito was his corner man...lol...

tru story...

if that shit's true.......

pretty fargin cool

Brian Dunn?

Noe Hernandez?

SCOTT MORTON!!

But not Ryan Jensen

Ttt Phone Post

Maybe Ryan Jensen?

Brad Kohler-naaaaa

TTiTo

ttt

Bring back entrances like this.

PRO ICE , can you get some of Anderson Silvas first few fights? Azeredo would be a good one. Thanks

01 - Anderson Silva vs. Luiz Azeredo

click

Anderson "Spider" Silva vs. Luis "Joker ...

^ Here's some more kid chaos

Video: Anderson Silva Fights: 1997-2006

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=1842397&page=1&pc=40 

ttt

Good time for bumping.  I totally missed this thread.  Never saw either of those two Tito fights and I'm in TITO mode right now for this weekend.  Thanks ProIce.  

this is the old Tito we used to like

I remember renting that West Coast NHB tape.

It was awesome. There were girl fights and then the girls took their tops off after the fights.

I was at both of these...