Videos for Army@Iraq

djblack....email me at grappler240@aol.com.

also...can your friend use VHS tapes??

yes he can use VHS tapes. His whole unit really is now into MMA & sport grappling.

If he can use VHS....I will be willing to help out djblack if he will just email me. Phil...do you know these guys too?? If so...email me at grappler240@aol.com

later,

ronnie

These guys you speak of are my students. I train their Kid as well. They are great people. both JJ (the Sgt.) and DJ are both students of mine.

Thanks to you guys that emailed me during Christmas. Im sure he will apreciate it very much. Have a good new year.

ttt

Hi ny name is Sgt. JJ CHapa US Army, I would like to say thank you to DJ, Phil, Christy and all you guys who have supported me and all the other guys here in Iraq.

After the war was over, and over the last couple of months. I have been able to find 3 other training partners here in Iraq. I must say that due to us being in different units and our various missions. We train about once or twice every other week if we are lucky. This is mainly due to the fact that one of my training partners is a Lt Col, so he has his battallion to run and the other is a platoon sgt. with the 3rd ACR. I once again thank all of you for your support and would like to let all the companies know THAT EVERY VHS or DVD YOU SEND ME WILL STAY IN IRAQ. So that other soldiers will be able to train and enjoy while I am back at the house getting tapped by Phil C, DJ and Christy.

Sincerely
Sgt. JJ Chapa
U.S. Army

PS
here's my email if ya wanna write jj.chapa@us.army.mil

PPS
Anyone have frequent flier miles they would like to donate to me so i can leave Iraq via Baghdad Airport and get outta here....jk

Good to hear from you Bro. Cant wait til you come home. I have been training with a badass wrestler here in El Paso that has improved that side of my game a little. I video taped a private clinic that he did for me that I am going to try to send you.

TTT
Videos are on the way. Awesome hearing from you JJ!!
Hurry home! We are waiting to get to kick your ass!!!

christy

hey guys whats goin on. Another week ha gone by on this well planned adventure called Op. Iraqi Freedom. Anyhow to some of your amazaments i have learned and been ableto retain 3 new moves this week. Anyhow when I return i will try to try these out on everyone, but I will probably end of tapping like always. Oh well what ya'll taught me has worked well on the raids I've been on, so thats all that matters. Its suprising how quick people pass out from the rear naked choke.

We look forward to your safe return.

Sgt....

24 hours of stuff sent and travelling your way about 7 days ago.

God Bless and Good Training to you.

EXCELLENT! I WILL LET HIM KNOW!