Vince McMahon, jacked at 73.

I remember my pops before he died at 75. He was an old broken man. Vince looks like superman.

So whats he on?

older pic he's not that jacked currently. Still looks great though.

BringBackGoldy -

I remember my pops before he died at 75. He was an old broken man. Vince looks like superman.

So whats he on?

Just a lil bit of EVERYTHING. Tes, growth, you name it. 

CRE -

older pic he's not that jacked currently. Still looks great though.

Cre is Correct. 

l just googled....he is 69 in the pic with chains.

NastyNate420 -
BringBackGoldy -

So whats he on?

The guy is also a workaholic. Its a good mix.

Fake News

BringBackGoldy -
NastyNate420 -
BringBackGoldy -

So whats he on?

The guy is also a workaholic. Its a good mix.

Correct. At his age I would be on all the same stuff, if he is exercising, eating properly and being followed by an endocrinologist (which with his mindset and money I’m sure he is), it’s actually extremely beneficial to not only short term health, but also longevity surprisingly.

I bet he dies in 2019. 

Apparently he is on the cutting edge of every wellness product out the freeze chambers, 24 hour monitoring, home chefs, Assistants, the best food, no money worries, smashing a 25-30 year old in every city. You look great to pal.

If you got the money, honey, we got your disease. 

That’s very impressive. Same with Lorenzo Fertitta. It’s that work ethic that makes them successful. Thanks Mr. Obvious lol

Vince and Brock eat HGH at lunch meetings for sure

My dad is 64 and if he wasn’t embracing his retired life he could definitely look like that, and he’s 100% natty. Having said that Vince’ blood and or piss would melt the fuckin testtube. 

People shit on PEDs but you’d rather be broken down or buffed at that age like him, Stallone and company?

They probably won’t live longer but will have lived full active life up to the time of death.

His physician likely told him to stop taking steroids/whatever the fuck else hes on because his chance of spontaneous death is off the charts. That's why he looks like shit now.

There were rumours that he doesn't like being on tv because he thinks he looks to old for it.

Let's be honest the not many people look like him considering how much he must have been through over the years.

oranos -

His physician likely told him to stop taking steroids/whatever the fuck else hes on because his chance of spontaneous death is off the charts. That's why he looks like shit now.

Looks like shit? For a 73 year old? Really??

Looked fine a few months back on Smackdown dancing. Certainly not like the majority of humans that age. 

notsobigmike -
Sprawl'n'Stall - People shit on PEDs but you'd rather be broken down or buffed at that age like him, Stallone and company?

They probably won’t live longer but will have lived full active life up to the time of death.

That’s an interesting point in terms of trading longevity for higher quality of life during the years that you have.  It’s a tough trade.

But here’s the thing, there are serious risks to dying early from being frail and weak as well.  Falling and breaking a hip is a very common and real risk to people in their late 60’s and beyond.  Having the muscle mass and bone density to keep yourself from falling and actually fall and not break could easily be the difference in sustaining an injury that spirals you into an earlier death at that age as well.

So yes, there are going to be some risks involved with taking the kinds of PED’s and hormones he’s taking, but he’s already in his 70’s, he’s made it to the average age most men make it to.  He’s living a super high quality of life for his age and even if he dies a couple years early because of the drugs, I could easily see how people would rather spend the last 10-15 years of their lives feeling good and lively as opposed to eaking out a couple more shitty years where you spent the last 15 years feeling like an old zombie who’s body doesn’t work anymore.

Bigtrain2681 -
oranos -

Looks like shit? For a 73 year old? Really??

Looked fine a few months back on Smackdown dancing. Certainly not like the majority of humans that age. 

Context....please try to use it.