Vinicius Magalhaes vs. Elliot Marshall At UFC 97

Mike Ciesnolevicz is injured?

Sources close to the match have informed FiveOuncesofPain.com that TUF 8 finalist Vinicius Magalhaes will  face off with fellow cast member Eliot Marshall in a fight that is expected to be announced for the upcoming UFC 97 event.  

Interesting.

Wonder what happened with Mike C.

Would have really liked to see Mike C vs. Marshall....damn

Gotta like Vinicius in that match up.

Hell of a fight. This one should be an intriguing technical battle on the ground.

I'm gonna go with Vinny based on him having better jiu jitsu, but it's going to be close.. Damn close.

Damn guys it sucks! I banged my knee up pretty good wrestling. I still wanted to fight but coming off this heavyweight fight it would have been hard as hell for me to make weight with a bad knee with requires lots of running/cardio. I need to get my weight down naturally and let me knee heel before i fight. I never really adjusted my weight back down after vacationing in Brazil, taking the Neil Grove fight and then going to see my family in PA for the first time in 2 yrs. I apologize to Eliot, Joe Silva and the UFC. Injuries suck man! I hope to fight again towards the end of the summer. I would love to fight Jason Brilz, Jon Jones or someone like that coming off some big wins when i come back.

Good luck to Vinny and Eliot...thats a great matchup imo.

heal up mike you'll be back in action soon.

Sorry to hear that mike heal up and get back in there

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - I hope you get better my friend...Injuries suck big time. Best of luck.

Mike is the man.  He will get better and get back at it! 

Mark