Vinny mag .... I'm calling you out

please, for the love of god.

GCT - Will someone tell Naderhood to send me thoses pic of his wife ? You said that you're wife is a 10 and apparently you've sent a couple of pics via pm to some of the UGers here. You've stimulated interest on my part and I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!!

pics

pics

pics

pics

....pictures. NOW.

It's not Nader no pics were sent Phone Post

-FC- - 
GCT - Will someone tell Naderhood to send me thoses pic of his wife ? You said that you're wife is a 10 and apparently you've sent a couple of pics via pm to some of the UGers here. You've stimulated interest on my part and I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!!

pics

pics

pics

pics

....pictures. NOW.

I just got them, you get yours yet? Phone Post

Nope, would you mind sharing? PM would be much appreciated. I'm a little drunk right now and know I'm being stupid, but boy do I want to see them pics.

btw, JLindahl

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2065236&forum=2&page=1&pc=111

Messing with us OGers never ends well for the UG. War OG! Phone Post

unique_devil - 

Messing with us OGers never ends well for the UG. War OG! Phone Post

UG all day

Where's vinny?

I think he's tucking the NaderGod Phone Post

Seems that Jeff Nader had a little drunk post this morning that got some people e.g. myself , excited for no reason. Not a fan of that, not a fan of that at all. But all things aside, he probably regrets sending those pics of his wife, assuming that they were actually of his wife.

Naderhood - 

You have a black belt - I'm the black belt hunter

You're in the UFC - I want in the UFC

you're a UG/OG Alpha male - me too

Call uncle Dana, lets do this and shake hands and caks afterwards Phone Post

These are excellent points.

Vinny - Is well known for excellent subs

Naderhood - Has been seen frequenting both Blimpie and Subway

I have to agree with my OG Brotha Nader here....DFWjr, this is a no brainer.  Make it happen!

Vulva Fabulous -
Naderhood -  You have a black belt - I'm the black belt hunter

You're in the UFC - I want in the UFC

you're a UG/OG Alpha male - me too

Call uncle Dana, lets do this and shake hands and caks afterwards Phone Post

These are excellent points.

Vinny - Is well known for excellent subs
Naderhood - Has been seen frequenting both Blimpie and Subway

I have to agree with my OG Brotha Nader here....DFWjr, this is a no brainer.  Make it happen!

Thank you fabulous vagina ..... Thank you Phone Post

GCT - Seems that Jeff Nader had a little drunk post this morning that got some people e.g. myself , excited for no reason. Not a fan of that, not a fan of that at all. But all things aside, he probably regrets sending those pics of his wife, assuming that they were actually of his wife.

adn regrets making this thread too

CRE - Jeff Nader is a sucker. 

lol

voted up

OP only loses to Champions. He is a bad matchup for Vinny. 12.5 second knockout after the glove touch

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - OP only loses to Champions. He is a bad matchup for Vinny. 12.5 second knockout after the glove touch

This man knows Phone Post

Naderhood - 
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - OP only loses to Champions. He is a bad matchup for Vinny. 12.5 second knockout after the glove touch

I've simulated the outcome 3 times on XBOX and have come to the conclusion that Nader nullfies the telegraphed submission attempt, GNP's to Bolivia, and shouts out to Jesus and ZXYIENCE after the fight.... NO one can defend!

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt -
Naderhood - 

I've simulated the outcome 3 times on XBOX and have come to the conclusion that Nader nullfies the telegraphed submission attempt, GNP's to Bolivia, and shouts out to Jesus and ZXYIENCE after the fight.... NO one can defend!

I repeat

Wow, I never would have thought FC and Nader would work together, this is awesome. Vinny, you have to fight him now Phone Post

Go get him tiger ;) Phone Post

GCT -
-FC- - 

pics

pics

pics

pics

....pictures. NOW.

I just got them, you get yours yet? Phone Post

Nope, would you mind sharing? PM would be much appreciated. I'm a little drunk right now and know I'm being stupid, but boy do I want to see them pics.

btw, JLindahl

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2065236&forum=2&page=1&pc=111

Nader had a bet with another poster they trade accounts for a little he told me the other night on cod Phone Post

All Vinnys are superior guy......take it from the one and only...... #Vinning