Vintage VHS Instructional Tapes

Desperately seeking these, please contact if you know their whereabouts.

A vintage “commando Sambo” by volk han for your trouble, circa 1991’. This is the only English version, which was sold in North America as “Combat Sambo: secrets of the experts”. The only other versions available are horrible tape trader copies of the japanese release.

4 Likes

And a rare don frye tape, circa 97’

3 Likes

Ttt

also these from 96’, i’ve heard that these might not have been ever actually produced, but who knows.

1 Like

“The Mike Tyson of Vale Tudo” Hugo Duarte.

3 Likes

Anybody remember Nick Starks? He was in a lot of martial arts magazines in the late 90’s. Ads for his tapes were all over and he was publishing articles about grappling. If I recall correctly, he had no real ranking or certification to teach sambo, BJJ, wrestling, etc. He was just a dude who learned things here and there and passed himself off as an expert and cashed in via his various tape series. He had a few MMA fights with mixed results.

2 Likes

i’ve got his sambo tapes, he was a student of bart vale originally, also studied with gokor. Did you get the hugo ad off of a google image search?

Yes I did. I think I originally remembered seeing that ad in Black Belt magazine in like 1997 or something.

I have a lot of old tapes but you are a jerk so fuck you

1 Like

Funny you bring this up.

I was at a Gokor / Gene Lebell seminar and this fellow was there wearing the Gracie Fight Team shirt or sweats that I think came with a tape set.

We all learned some of the rolling leg locks from Gokor at the same time. I mean this Nick guy you could tell his first time to try these techniques. He was green.

Seemed like a couple of months later I saw him in a magazine showing the same exact techniques Gokor reviewed with us at the seminar.

Helped destroy my faith in who is featured in those magazines !

2 Likes

you’re the stupidest cocksucker to ever disgrace this forum. Stay on your NAMBLA forum. i seriously doubt you have any of the tapes i was referencing, you’re too goddamn stupid to figure how to order them in the first place, probably just picked up the telephone and scream gibberish without even dialing the number. You stupid motherfucker, gargle with some broken glass.

that was probably back in bart vale days.

I will slay you with my bare hands if I ever meet you in real life you gay faggot

2 Likes

If anyone has them, upload them to MMA-T so they can be preserved.

oh how i wish we did meet, i’ll happily put you into intensive care, or just put an ice pick through your eye. ouchie!!! stupid shitbird

I would beat you like Luke beat Weidman, a long beat down, to the death.

1 Like

you commie fucker, you’re worse than duncan. ARHHHHHIYAY!!!

i don’t know who that is. fucking tuf newb motherfuckers

Figures, you are a fat fuck. I would choke you and release 10x. You would beg for death but I would keep you alive

1 Like

You would be like Boba fete in the Sarlac, but you wouldn’t escape

1 Like