Vitaly Minakov looking to fight Frank Mir

http://sport-32.ru/vitalij-minakov-zayavil-o-zhelanii-podratsya-s-sergeem-xaritonovym-i-frenkom-mirom/

- The year was not bad. I would like to perform more often, but the three matches that I spent in the season, this is normal practice for this sport. I really wanted to meet Frank World, but unfortunately he got into the tournament "Bellator" and our fight did not take place. In the future, I would be interested in this character.

-Which of the three fights has become the most important for you?

- It is difficult to evaluate by importance. The most difficult was a duel with Di Jay Linderman, where I ate the most difficult blow in my career. In principle, of those free fighters that are in the world, we try to attract the most competitive.

- What do you expect from 2018?

- I hope, I will perform successfully and meet with those guys who have been designated. Perhaps with Sergei Kharitonov. I hope for a meeting with Frank Mir, if he wishes. And as a whole - to have fights, not to stand still.

WAT Frank World

I’m a big Frank Mir, but at this point, Minakov may kill him in the ring. I hope Frank is getting a good paycheck for this fight.

Jody - I'm a big Frank Mir, but at this point, Minakov may kill him in the ring. I hope Frank is getting a good paycheck for this fight.

Agreed, and I'm the biggest Frank Mir there is.

touch -
Jody - I'm a big Frank Mir, but at this point, Minakov may kill him in the ring. I hope Frank is getting a good paycheck for this fight.

Wow! Just how big are you?

World b free

touch -

Lolz