Vitor and Wand looking like LHW's (pic)

pic from 3/12/12

5. It could even combat cancer.

Watermelon is among the best dietary sources of lycopene, an antioxidant linked to both the prevention and treatment of prostate cancer, although scientists are still investigating the details of that connection. Phone Post 3.0

Coaches challenge is obv soccer penalties, morans. Phone Post

disbeliever - knee high tube socks FTW!

those socks are righteous...

Mm, id either go the youtube route and build a press or send it to n2bateyou. I vouch for him as well. Good guy. Phone Post 3.0

Here's Dana admiring Wand's hands hehe
http://t.co/6oVvvOCU Phone Post

Dana's head looks like a blister Phone Post

Lorenthz - Coaches challenge is obv soccer penalties, morans.

They did that for Mir/NOG. It would make sense for Brazil though.

ttt

Vitor looks just like this dude I went to highschool with in that pic.

It's eerie.

Hey OP you should have written SPOILER in the title. Now I know Vitor is the green team and Silva is blue! Thanks alot jerk! Phone Post

I skewed the colors in the pic, the grass was actually blue pre-romo...

both have fought at HW and at least one has tested pos for PED

somebody shop in dana's magazine cover face pic lol

His whole head looks red.

Sadly, Vitor vs Wand 2 should've happened about 3-5 years ago. 

I hope I'm wrong, but I see knockouts and age being the downfall of this fight for Wand. Plus Vitor's hand speed.

vitor is wearing some gay shorts(no homo), or maybe he just pulled them up too much.

greentrousers - vitor is wearing some gay shorts(no homo), or maybe he just pulled them up too much.

I think his wife digs the not so basketball length shorts and knee high socks...

Cyril Jeff - 
greentrousers - vitor is wearing some gay shorts(no homo), or maybe he just pulled them up too much.

I think his wife digs the not so basketball length shorts and knee high socks...

he's got a beautiful family

Jack Skellington -
Cyril Jeff - 

he's got a beautiful family
Thats nice of you Phone Post