Vitor Belfort Calls Out Jake Paul

Ahhh I feel like a shitbag now. Fuck.

I dunno man. There’s the Britney Spears and Aubrey Plaza kind of crazy that I find irresistable. But there’s something about this bitch and her kind of crazy that makes me think she’d sacrifice me to the devil in some kind of drug fueled blood orgy. My dick… maybe for the first time ever… knows better.

1 Like

She looks like the kind of chick that would ruin your life and you’d be number 372 in a list of 500 guys she’s done that to. If someone gave me the choice of AIDS or spending the night with her… I’d seriously consider the AIDS.

1 Like

Who is she?

1 Like

Vitor would get smashed.

Yes because if there is one thing we know, people are for sure at their best after 20 years of fighting. Just wait until he’s been fighting for 100 years!

4 Likes

Rose McGowan. One of Harvey Weinstein’s proteges/ex-gf’s.

1 Like

There’s “damaged goods” and then there’s “I’ll cut your dick off because I woke up in the night and you were asleep but I really needed to talk”.

1 Like

4 Likes

I think Paul sleeps him and I don’t want to see it.

Jesus, he was on some amazing gear

4 Likes

Lol the neck xD you couldnt put him in RNC xD

1 Like

That era of Vitor wasnt even homo sapien. That was homo destructus.

2 Likes

I agree but I think Paul wouldn’t have done well against TRTitor

Who is that? Rose McGowan?

Yeah, the amount of shit it takes to make your traps and neck that big at 19 at that weight is insane

1 Like

I can’t believe his testicles aren’t the size of raisins after all that test. His body must not have produced testosterone naturally since his 17th birthday

No Known Weaknesses

2 Likes