Vitor Belfort Calls Out Jake Paul

Better than Woodley, Askren, and Fury. Juiced Vitor would be great. Vitor is so old maybe the juice won’t help?

6 Likes

Jake will pass this xd too risky, and vitor is not that known

4 Likes

Guy that has fought for 20+ years calling out an easy noob for money.

This is worse than Jake fighting NBA washouts.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree he’ll pass, but Vitor is more well known than Woodley and Jake fought him twice.

6 Likes

Vitor would bash his head in if he is allowed to.

7 Likes

Vitor can actually Box unlike that YouTube retards hand picked opponents! No fucking way he would take that fight!

3 Likes

Dammit. Both Anderson and Vitor looked great. What the fuck is going on? Why have these guys not fought since then? Feels like 8 years ago.

4 Likes

Honestly, Paul looked better than belfort did when Belfort fought Holyfield.

3 Likes

Great. Let’s set up the fight. My body is ready.

Anderson fought on the last Mayweather card. He’ll probably be on the next one too. Vitor was supposed to be doing the Triller combat thing but they’ve been getting cancelled.

Paul by KTFO. If Paul outboxes Rahman, he will destroy Belf next.

2 Likes

I agree but the fight with rahman got canceled

1 Like

Can Vitor juice?

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

1 Like

I can’t dismiss the fact that she’s bat shit crazy, AND, she naturally looks more and more like the Joker as she ages.

3 Likes

Does a cow shit after eating hay?

Part of me thinks these other orgs are just an experiment to determine what the American public actually wants to watch (especially with respect to juice)

6 Likes

How can anyone be interested in this? You can read the results and either way not give a sh*t. Hell, now that I have been told Jake has a wrestling background, I’d rather see an MMA fight between the two.

1 Like

She had plastic surgery on her face after a bad car accident like ten years ago. She sucks a mean dick though, if you haven’t seen her “leaked” sex tape from like 5 years ago

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. She was a fucking smoke show years ago. It’s a shame what he does to women

Vitor would knock his block off

2 Likes