Vitor Belfort TKO's Evander Holyfield in round 1

Sad…

2 Likes

I just saw the headline (didn’t click) ‘pros react to disgraceful Holyfield-Belfort fight’ like they expected a classic from a guy who is almost 60.

2 Likes

Would end the gravy train and clout for both. Probably not going to happen.

Would pay to see it though.

Holyfield looked horrible. Should not have been in the ring. It was sad to watch. I’d love to see Mike Tyson fight Silva and Belfort.

1 Like

Tyson would have carried him like he did Roy.

That said yes Silva v Tyson please

Sad to watch… Belfort could’ve carried the old man for a couple of rounds.

4 Likes

TRT Vitor is back. TRT Vitor only knows kill kill kill

9 Likes

Belfort was probably close to gassing lol

3 Likes

And he was thrilled for that win. It was probably a nice payday but dude beat up a 58 year old.

2 Likes

make it freaking happen, so so much money such fun fights, both paul brothers go out on their shields!!!

It’s the only way Vitor knows to fight. Go all our and win or end up 6 minutes in and fade.

1 Like

Conor’s jealous of Vitor right now, we all know how he likes to beat on old dudes.

5 Likes

I will be honest, I thought Holyfield experience would at least show up but it looked like he was lost in there. I didn’t think Vitor would win that easily. Some ppl still have some skills with old age but Holyfield obviously fell WAY off the skill wagon. Sad to see.

2 Likes

Vitor vs Anderson

U dont wanna play with old man strength

2 Likes

That was just sad to watch for anyone who has any respect for the all-time greats.

Vitor came in roided out with a “kill” mindset in an exhibition fight against a 60 year old. AND his celebration was just as hormonal and confusing.

Tyson and Roy showed what exhibitions fights are suppose to look like especially when you’re that age and have a legacy behind you. It’s a celebratory, nostalgic affair, not knock someone’s head off match.

Most normal people don’t want to see a 40 year old going into a kill mode against a 60 year old.

3 Likes

The long-awaited Anderson vs Roy Jones jr, imo.

People are going to hate on the ref but when someone’s Life-Alert bracelet goes off you have to take action.

3 Likes

Came to post this.

1 Like

Horrible stoppage. Round 2 would have been the defining round.

2 Likes