Vitor Belfort TKO's Evander Holyfield in round 1

I bet Holyfield rocks Belfort’s world had he landed that left hook that sent himself through the ropes lol.

1 Like

Early stoppage, Holyfield was still defending and willing to continue

Go to bed turd

Sad that so many clueless fans of combat sport thought Holyfield had any chance. Sad that anyone would buy an event put on solely to see a legend get brutalised.

Not surprised Vitor celebrated like that, roided out scumbag, always has been

2 Likes

The owner of Triller is a retard! No desire to see any shit he wants to pay for!

2 Likes

Refuse to watch…

Feed Holyfield to Tito next.

1 Like

Thats why we need Anderson vs Vitor instead.

Some of the pictures from the event look like scenes from a movie

He was drunk lol

Vitor is a fucking legend of combat sports, good on him for taking a last minute replacement and getting the job done, no he should not have gone easy on him or carried him. Get paid and on to the next.

3 Likes

Most of them were on roids pre usada days especially, Evander had at least trt+gh prior the match.

1 Like

He doesn’t know any other way to fight. Look for a sliver of an opening and blast away within the first 5 minutes of fighting. Survive the rest of the fight if that doesn’t result in a stoppage. If he cruised for any period of time he is going to lose all of his edge and who know, maybe it wakes up Holyfield to weather lesser, slower punches and it turns into a competitive fight. He knows no other way.

3 Likes

I see so many ppl shitting on Vitor but I don’t blame him. This wasn’t an exhibition like Tyson vs RJJ. Vitor obviously knew of Thiller’s plans with the Jake Paul callout. 60 years old or not Holyfield could have very easy got the KO if he landed a good shot so you can’t blame Vitor for not wanting to lose a potentially life changing payday with Jake. Both guys were juiced, and it could have gone bad for either. Thankfully the ref was on top of things.

1 Like

The fight shouldn’t have been made . Period. That said, who wants to see a lame exhibition match where neither fighter goes 100%?! I don’t

Vitor was in a no win situation.

60 year olds should not be in the ring

No one forced holytfield to fight

He probably wanted that payday too

But it was pretty obvious what level he was at during the open workouts when he could bary throw a punch and missed pad shots

1 Like

You’re just being naive if you say that after seeing him hit pads.

Stop being so dramatic. It’s a prize fight, man. Vitor has a right to celebrate victory. What do you suggest? Should he have bowed his head in shame and apologized for winning? LOL.

3 Likes

dumbfuck you told me to go to bed literally way past your bed time.

Thanks for the tips.
I’ll use those in life going forward.